Omnipure Filter Q5605 Series
The Omnipure Q5605 Q-Series Replacement Cartridge is a 5 micron sediment filter used to reduce dirt and sand in your water. This filter fits Omnipure Twist Tap filter heads QNVH B, C, or J, with or without automatic shutoff.
- The Q-Series is ideal for use in any situation where better tasting, sediment-free water is required. Additionally, the Q-Series is the ultimate "user friendly" inline filter on the market.
- Replacement of the Q-5605 spent media bed is completed in a matter of seconds by detaching the filter body from the Q-Series permanent head with a twist of the wrist.
- The Q-5605 Filter is commonly used as the first stage of a Reverse Osmosis or Filtration System
- 5 Micron Rating
- .5 GPM Flow Rate
- 1 Year or 3000 Gallon Capacity
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temp: 100 Farenheit
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 12"
The Q-5605 can be used as a prefilter in Stage 1 of the 4-Stage PuROTwist 4000 Reverse Osmosis System or in Stage 1 of the 3-Stage PuROTwist 3000 Reverse Osmosis System. All with just a twist of the wrist! No tools. No drips. No hassles!
- R.O. Systems
- Drinking fountains
- Beverage equipment
- Commercial purification systems
For Use With The Following Reverse Osmosis Systems:
PuROtwist, IWW, GWW & ARS
TGI E-Z Change, US Water Purely EZ
|Filter Size||Other Sizes|
|Filter Type||Spun Polypropylene Sediment|
|Micron Rating||5 Micron|