Omnipure 1/4" QC GAC Filter | K2533JJ
List Price $35.91 Factory Direct Price $23.94 Sale Price $19.95
The Omnipure K-Series is a replacement filter body with 1/4 Quick-Connect fittings incorporated into the design.
- The Omnipure K-Series K2533-JJ inline filter features 1/4" Quick-Connect compression fittings that allow for installation and replacement in a matter of seconds without the use of tools.
- The Omnipure K-Series Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter body and cap as a single unit, reducing the chance for leaking or seeping. The cap and body are then spin-welded together producing a smooth, consistent seal without the use of glues or binders that can cause contamination.
- The Omnipure K2533-JJ water filter is most often used as a Post R.O. filter.
- One of the primary uses of the K2533-JJ Water Filter is as a system component. Systems can be designed to incorporate the various lengths and diameters - either all the same size or intermixed - to meet specific filtration needs.
- The Omnipure K2533-JJ Acid Washed GAC Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems.
- The Omnipure K2533-JJ GAC water filter is an acid washed granular activated carbon filter used to reduce taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Acid Washed Granular Activated Carbon 12x40 Mesh
- Taste, Odor & Chlorine Reduction
- Ideal for Post-RO Filtration
- Maximum One-Year Service life
- R.O. Systems
- Drinking Fountains
- Beverage Equipment
- Commercial Purification System
Omnipure K Series Filters
- Omnipure Part #K2533JJ
- K-Series 2" x 10" Inline GAC Filter
- 1/4" JG Quick Connect Fittings
|Filter Type||Carbon Filters|
|Micron Rating||5 Micron|