5 Gallons US Water OxiPro 7 Hydrogen Peroxide - Eliminate Rotten Egg Smell, Iron and Manganese
- Professional Grade Oxidizer - 7% Hydrogen Peroxide - Packaged in a case of 2 two and a half gallon bottles
- Protects against irregular coloring and rotten egg smells in treated water.
- Formulated to remove the rotten egg smell and pollutants from any water supply through oxidation.
- OxiPro 7 is a blend of Hydrogen Peroxide 7% solution and will prevent the formation of colors, tastes, corrosion and scaling by pollution degradation.
- NSF Certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for drinking water additives.
- Replaces Pro Products Part Number - HP22N
Applications for Eliminating Rotten Egg Smell:
Oxidation: Normal procedure for oxidizing a water supply and removing the rotten egg smell is usually specified by the chemical feed pump manufacturer or supplier and depends on water conditions. There are many types, designs and methods of introducing hydrogen peroxide to the water supply. A normal method is to inject directly into the water line with the use of a chemical feed pump. Dosage rates will vary. If unsure consult owner's manual. Dosage: Proper dosage rates will vary depending on application. For oxidation of impurities, feed OxiPro 7 until there are very few oxygen bubbles in treated water.
Because of the weight of this product, single purchases are limited to 1 or 2 cases per order for accurate UPS Shipping quotes. If larger quantities are desired, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-608-USWA for a freight quote.
OxiPro 7 Proven to Consistently Hold Strength at Elevated Temperatures Compared to Hydrogen Peroxide 7%
Aug 4, 2011
With nearly 23 million homes in the United States using well water as their primary drinking water source, the potential for unsatisfactory water due to odors, discoloration, and/or corrosion or scaling caused by bacteria and contaminants is of a large magnitude. However, these problems are not limited to well water; there may also be a need to condition municipal water using the same point-of-use/point-of entry treatment method.
US Water put OxiPro 7 to the test against hydrogen peroxide 7% at an independent 3rd party laboratory in a controlled environment and the results are astonishing. Initial active hydrogen peroxide readings before testing were: OxiPro 7 – 7.19%; Hydrogen Peroxide 7% - 7.27%.
At 72°F after 8 weeks:
- OxiPro 7 measured 7.07% active hydrogen peroxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide 7% measured 5.83% active hydrogen peroxide
At 100°F after 8 weeks:
- OxiPro 7 measured 7.11% active hydrogen peroxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide 7% measured 3.37% active hydrogen peroxide
While the results are shocking, the reasoning is relatively simple. OxiPro 7 contains proprietary stabilizers that prevent gassing and loss of efficacy. This is why at two months after manufacturing (when you likely receive the product) hydrogen peroxide 7% is only 3% active while US Water OxiPro 7 remains at full efficacy. There is no need to speculate your dosage and you can feel safe using a product you trust.