Myron L 750 Series II Resistivity Monitor
The unique circuitry of our 750 Series II Resistivity Monitor guarantees accurate and reliable measurements. Drift-free performance is assured by "field proven" electronics, including automatic DC offset compensation and highly accurate drive voltage.
Since Temperature Compensation is at the heart of accurate water measurement, all Myron L Monitor/controllers feature a highly refined and precise TC circuit. This feature perfectly matches the water temperature coefficient as it changes. All models are corrected to 25°C. The TC may be disabled to conform with USP requirements. Built-in electronic calibration allows for fast quality checks. A push-to-test button makes setpoint checks easy, while the internal alarm set discourages unauthorized adjustments. Standard on all controller models is a heavy-duty, 10-amp output relay, operating on either increasing or decreasing readings. Bright green/red LEDs indicate readings above or below setpoint. All 750 Series II models feature an IP65/NEMA 4X water-resistant and corrosionproof rated enclosure. Compact in size at 152 x 122 mm/6 x 4.8 in., they are suitable for panel, bench or surface mounting. Additional options include a 3 Sensor Input Switch and/or a 3 Range Switchand a Remote Alarm™ model RA.
- Ease of Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Ensures Product Quality
- Deionization (Dl)
- Ultrapure water treatment systems
- Food Processing
- Power Plants
- Boiler Condensate
- Process Control
- 0-20 Megohms-cm sensor
- 3½ digit digital display
- Automatic temperature compensation to 25°C
- Isolated 0-10 VDC Recorder Output standard
- IP65/NEMA 4X water-resistant and corrosion-proof enclosure
- Built-in electronic calibration
- Single setpoint/alarm Adjustable setpoint hysteresis
- Solid State 24 VDC Output
- 10-amp relay operates on choice of increasing or decreasing reading
- LEDs show "above/below" alarm/ control status
- Push-to-test setpoint check
- Internal setpoint discourages unauthorized adjustment
- Selectable 115/230 VAC
- CE Certified
- Reliable, easily installed sensor
- Ranges: 0-20MΩ
- Digital Models: .5 in./13 mm 3½ Digit LCD
- Accuracy: ± 1% of full scale
- Sensitivity: 0.05% of full scale
- Stability: 0.05% of full scale
- Repeatability: 0.1% of full scale
- Calibration Check: Built-in
- Recorder Output: 0-10 VDC @ 5 mA max. (linear); standard all models
- Sensor Inputs: 1 (3 input option available)
- Control Function: Single Alarm fully adjustable 0-100% of full scale
- Hysteresis: Adjustable from 0.3-3% of full scale
- Indicators: Above (green) and below (red) setpoint LEDs (reversible)
- Contact Rating: SPDT 10 amp @ 250 VAC, 30 VDC. Relay operates decreasing or increasing reading (selectable)
- Second Alarm, with above specifications — optional
- Solid State Output: Powered; 24 VDC unregulated 30 mA max
- Power: 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, ±15% (user selectable)
- Maximum Power Consumption @ 115V: 100 milliamps
- Dimensions: 152 H x 122 W x 96 D mm / 6 H x 4.8 W x 3.8 D in.
- Construction: Fully gasketed heavy-duty ABS case; water-resistant and corrosion proof IP65/NEMA 4X rated
- Ambient Temp Range: 0 - 60°C/32 - 140°F
- Weight: 0,9 kg/2 lbs.
- Warranty: All Myron L Monitor and sensors have a Two (2) Year Limited Warranty. If any Monitor or sensor fails to function normally, return the unit to the factory prepaid. If, in the opinion of the factory, failure was due to materials or workmanship, repair or replacement will be made without charge. A reasonable service charge will be made for diagnosis or repairs due to normal wear, abuse or tampering. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of Monitor or sensor only. The Myron L Company assumes no other responsibility or liability.
Includes CS10 Resistivity Sensor
- Economic Value
- Small, Convenient Size
- 100 psi at 100°C
- General Purpose Use
- Field Replaceable
Wetted materials of construction are 316 stainless steel and Teflon®*, with double O-ring seals at all points. The first EPR O-ring bears the brunt of process interface, allowing the second O-ring to maintain reliable sealing, free from chemical attack. An integral temperature element allows automatic compensation for maximum accuracy. Leads are 10 ft./3 meters standard.
Process connections are made via a bored through swage 3/4” NPT fitting as standard. This fitting may be installed into a line or tank, or may be reversed and connected to a standpipe for use in a submersion configuration.