view less−Product Description
John Guest Quick Connect 1/4" Bulkhead Fitting
Part Number: PP1208W
A bulkhead fitting is used to connect two tubes on either side of a tank, bracket or other device. If has a nut that securely tightens it to wherever it is attached.
This fitting is made of the following components:
- The body is produced in polypropylene (polypro)
- 'O'Rings are EPDM
- The collet is produced in polypropylene with stainless steel teeth
- Quantity Discounts Available - Call for Prices
About John Guest Fittings:
- John Guest Quick Connect Fittings connect and disconnect without tools and never leak.
- John Guest Fittings are reliable and easy to use.
- John Guest fittings are NSF and ISO 9001 Certified and are trusted by the world's largest manufacturers.
- Now you can easily use John Guest fittings at home for a water tight seal every time.
- We carry a large inventory of 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" fittings, valves & tubing.
- John Guest recently expanded their line of White Polypropylene (Polypro) Fittings.
- Polypro fittings and their EPDM o-rings are more resistant to chemical degradation than the Grey Acetal Fittings which have been available for many years.
- Either type of fitting will work great for drinking water and most other applications, however we only carry the Polypro fittings as we feel that the Grey Acetal Fittings are Inferior.
view less-Additional Information