view less−Product Description
3/8" Black Polyethylene Tubing
For Use With Carbon Filtration, Reverse Osmosis, DI Water & Ultrapure Water
The plastic tubing is produced in Linear Low Density Polyethylene for cold and intermittent hot water applications. Tubing is made from FDA compliant materials and is NSF International Standard 51 & 61 Certified. LLDPE Tubing provides excellent chemical resistance to environmental stress cracking as measured by ASTM D-1693 (10% IGEPAL).
- 3/8" O.D. (Outside Diameter)
- Made of LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene for Cold and Intermittent Hot Water Applications
- Manufactured entirely from FDA Compliant and NSF Approved Materials
- Provides excellent resistance to environmental stress cracking
- Black Tubing is UV Stabilized
- Rated at 230 PSI @ 70 Degrees F (15 bar @ 20 Degrees C)/120 PSI @ 150 Degrees F (8 bar @ 85 Degrees C)
- Maximum Working Temperature
- Burst pressure is three times working pressure
- Works with all Quick-Connect Fittings
NOTE: Tubing Pricing Is Per Foot. Please Enter The Quantity You Need In Feet. (example: QTY 12 = 12 feet of tubing)
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Fitting Type||Tubing & Cutters|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Product FAQs
Is this tubing 3/8" cts?
No this tubing is not CTS. It's measured in OD (outside diameter).