view less−Product Description
Matrixx™ inFusion™ Filter
For Sulfur (and Iron) Removal
The Matrixx™ inFusion™ filter utilizes continuous injection hydrogen peroxide and oxidation to remove hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor) and is unquestionably the best way to eradicate rotten-egg odor once and for all.
Iron, as well as hydrogen sulfide is oxidized on the Catalytic Carbon filtration media. A simple backwashing-approximately every two days, initiated by the inFusion™ control valve automatically cleans the bed.
Matrixx™ inFusion™ Contaminant Removal
- Iron - Up to 20 ppm
- Hydrogen Sulfide - Up to 40 ppm
- Manganese - Up to 1 ppm
- Works effectively from pH levels of 6 to 9
- Also works with Iron & Sulfur Reducing Bacteria (IRB & SRB)
NSF Approved Components
The US Water Matrixx™ inFusion™ is a fully automatic backwashing filtration system. It uses all NSF and FDA approved components, including the Catalytic Carbon Filter Media, which is Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI 61.
- Electronic controller has only one internal moving part - simple to set.
- No complicated programs.
- Includes built-in bypass valve
- Just one (1) internal moving part
- 12 volt electrical system uses less than $2.00 electricity per year
- 12 volt operation means no danger of electrical shock.
- Battery backup keeps the memory during power outages.
- The system removes or reduces silt, sand, sediment and cloudiness
- Extremely user friendly
- Low maintenance due to automatic operation
- Long Catalytic Carbon life due to superior backwashing features
- Chrome tank protector always looks like new and wipes clean easily. Looks just as good in 20 years! (Up to 15 GPM)
- System includes 35 gallon peroxide tank, dual injection panel with water meter, inFusion filter and 5 Gallons H2O2
- Lifetime on Carbon Tank
- 10 Years on Carbon Filter Valve & Valve Electronics (Includes Internal Parts)
- 5 Years on Chemical Injection Pump and Water Meter
- Communicates with your Smartphone via Bluetooth
- Simply set the time of day, time of regeneration, and backwash frequency
- Uses 9 Volt battery, so that if power goes out during regeneration, it automatically returns to service so as not to continually waste water to the drain
- Monitors remaining battery life
- Fully programmable cycles
- Can be “precision tuned”
The electronic control center is easy to set and once set, you never have to set it again (except for DST). The Matrixx™ system incorporates an automatic backwash which removes accumulated contaminants and automatically backwashes the filtration media. This eliminates pressure drop and keeps the media in top condition.
The Case for Hydrogen Peroxide (H202)
- Powerful- H2O2 is one of the most powerful oxidizers known stronger than chlorine, chlorine dioxide, and potassium permanganate. Only fluorine, the hydroxyl radical and ozone are better oxidizers, but all are either deadly poison or cost prohibitive.
- Safe- Despite its power, H2O2 is a natural metabolite of many organisms, which decompose the H2O2 they produce into oxygen and water. H2O2 is also formed by the action of sunlight on water a natural purification system for our environment. Consequently, H2O2 has none of the problems of gaseous release or chemical residues that are associated with other chemical oxidants. And since H2O2 is totally miscible with water, it reverts back to hydrogen and oxygen after the reaction is complete.
- Versatile- The fact that H2O2 is used for seemingly converse applications proves its versatility. It can treat both easy-to-oxidize pollutants (iron and sulfides) and supercharged Hydrogen Peroxide is lethal to iron, sulfur and manganese.
- Selective- The reason why H2O2 can be used for such diverse applications is the different ways in which its power can be directed selectivity. By simply adjusting the conditions of the reaction (e.g., pH, temperature, dose, reaction time, and/or catalyst addition), H2O2 can often be made to oxidize one pollutant over another, or even to favor different oxidation products from the same pollutant. In itself, it is a fantastic oxidizer, much better than chlorine and potassium permanganate, It poses no health hazard
- Advantages: Complete elimination of iron and sulfur, regardless of the levels, without the use of dangerous chemicals. You can always predict for a certainty that it will eliminate iron and sulfur and the rotten-egg odor, even if the water contains iron and sulfur reducing bacteria. It also has a relatively low cost – a family of four generally uses 20 to 40 gallons of hydrogen peroxide a year.
- Sulfur-Free Rust-Free Water
- 100% Guaranteed To Work – PERIOD!
- No Hassles, No Worries, No Kidding!
- Built “As Simple as Possible, But Not Simpler” – Albert Einstein
|Oxidant||Oxidation Potential, V|
Not sure what size filter you need? Bigger is usually better but remember, a system should be sized according to flow rate that is available for backwashing. A system must be backwashed at the specified flow rate to ensure it is flushed properly.
|MODEL #||# BATHROOMS||PEAK FLOW||BACKWASH FLOW||FILTER TANK SIZE||SOLUTION TANK|
|081-IF-DP-150||1-2||10 GPM||5 GPM||10" x 54"||35 Gallon|
|081-IF-DP-200||2-3.5||15 GPM||8 GPM||12" X 52"||35 Gallon|
|081-IF-DP-250||4-6||20 GPM||10 GPM||13" X 54"||35 Gallon|
|081-IF-DP-300||7+||25 GPM||10 GPM||14" X 65"||35 Gallon|
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Filter Type||Catalytic Carbon|
|Media Tank Size||Refer to specifications|
|Warranty||Carbon Tank: Lifetime
Valve & Electronics: 10 Years (Includes Internal Parts)
Chemical Injection Pump and Water Meter: 5 Years
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $383.00Sale Price: $229.95
Regular Price: $832.00Sale Price: $499.00
Regular Price: $1,665.00Sale Price: $999.00