Hydronix Sediment Depth Filter 4.5" x 20" 20 Micron | SDC-45-2020
Regular Price $33.13 On Sale $19.88
SDC SERIES - 4.5" x 20" Graded-Density Sediment Depth Filter - SDC-45-2020
- Manufactured from 100% Pure Polypropylene
- Graded density for higher dirt holding capacity
- 20 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Buy in Bulk: 6 per box
HYDRONIX SDC SERIES SEDIMENT DEPTH CARTRIDGES
- These 4.5" x 20" SDC Series Cartridges have true multi-stage depth filtration integrated into their design.
- Utilizing four (4) separate layers of micron filtration, outside-in flow allows the outer layers to trap larger-sized particles, resulting in much lower pressure drop compared to conventional filters.
- Trapping various sized particles layer-by-layer, the SDC Series Cartridges provide a much higher dirt holding capacity than standard spun polypropylene and string wound cartridges.
- Ideal for Point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis applications.
- These cartridges can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial and industrial.
Features & Benefits
- Low Cost
- Designed for Superior Performance
- NSF Standard 42 Component Certified
- Diameter - 4.5"
- Length - 20"
- Initial Flow Rate: 1 psi @ 20 GPM
- Micron Rating - 20 micron
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 145°F (63°C)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 69°F (20°C) 46.4 psi (3.2 kg/cm2)
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop: 21.75 PSI (1.5kg/cm2)
- Operating Temperature: 40 Degrees F to 145 Degrees F
*Call for Quantity Discounts
|Filter Size||4.5 x 20|
|Filter Type||Spun Polypropylene Sediment|
|Micron Rating||20 Micron|