view less−Product Description
SDC SERIES - 4.5" x 20" Graded-Density Sediment Depth Filter - SDC-45-2001
- Manufactured from 100% Pure Polypropylene
- Graded density for higher dirt holding capacity
- 1 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Buy in Bulk: 6 per box
HYDRONIX SDC SERIES SEDIMENT DEPTH CARTRIDGES
- These 4.5" x 20" SDC Series Cartridges have true multi-stage depth filtration integrated into their design.
- Utilizing four (4) separate layers of micron filtration, outside-in flow allows the outer layers to trap larger-sized particles, resulting in much lower pressure drop compared to conventional filters.
- Trapping various sized particles layer-by-layer, the SDC Series Cartridges provide a much higher dirt holding capacity than standard spun polypropylene and string wound cartridges.
- Ideal for Point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis applications.
- These cartridges can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial and industrial.
Features & Benefits
- Low Cost
- Designed for Superior Performance
- NSF Standard 42 Component Certified
- Diameter - 4.5"
- Length - 20"
- Initial Flow Rate: 1 psi @ 20 GPM
- Micron Rating - 1 micron
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 145°F (63°C)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 69°F (20°C) 46.4 psi (3.2 kg/cm2)
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop: 21.75 PSI (1.5kg/cm2)
- Operating Temperature: 40 Degrees F to 145 Degrees F
*Call for Quantity Discounts
view less-Additional Information
|Filter Type||Spun Polypropylene Sediment|
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Finest on the market. The progressive filtration takes so much sediment out of the water. This filter at one micron allows the carbon block to stay Cleaner linger.Comment
This is one of three filters in my rainwater harvesting system. They seem to work well and last about a year (2 people household)Comment