view less−Product Description
CB SERIES - 2.5" x 10" 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter - CB-25-1005
- Fits any standard 2-1/2" (2-3/4") x 10" (9-7/8") filter housing
- Reduce taste, odor, chlorine and certain VOC's from drinking water
- Greatest chlorine removal capacity is competative to any of the best carbon block filters.
- 5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Buy in Bulk: 20 per box
HYDRONIX CB SERIES CARBON BLOCK FILTERS
- Are manufactured with high purity coconut shell activated carbon and provide an exceptional cost-to-performance value.
- With high chlorine reduction, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines, will make the Hydronix CB Series the best in class.
- Ideal for Point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis applications.
- These cartridges can be used in wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial and industrial.
- The Hydronix CB Series Carbon Block Filters are ideal for displacing traditional GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters in applications where high chlorine reduction is needed.
Features & Benefits
- Low Cost Designed for Superior Performance
- NSF Standard 42 Component Certified
- Outperforms GAC 4 Ways:
- Superior chlorine reduction
- Lower pressure drop
- Water cannot "channel" through media
- Lower cost
- Media wrap between center tube and carbon block to reduce carbon fines
- 100% coconut shell carbon
- Up to 99% chlorine reduction
- Long life
- Diameter - 2.5"
- Length - 10"
- Initial Flow Rate: 2.0 PSID @ 1 GPM
- Chlorine Reduction - 6,000 Gallons @ 1 gpm
- Micron Rating - 5 micron
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Operating Temperature: 40 Degrees F to 180 Degrees F
Compatable With (equal or better) or Replaces the Following Carbon Block Filters:
- Liquatec CB-250-10-05
- KX Technologies Kx+ Hi Capacity 02-050-25-975
- Omnipure OMB934-5M, OMB934-5, OMB934 5
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Filter Type||Carbon Filters|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & Reviews
I just got it and i see the water going in and out but not through the filter. Someone that owns the clear sytem please observe and let me know. I don't think it filters at all. Water is white and when it settles there is a film on top floating. Help.Comment
as advertised and excellent qualityComment
view less-Product FAQs
Is the carbon block filter made IN USA?
No, but this one is:
Hydronix Carbon Block Filter Cartridge 5 Micron 2.5" x 10" | CB-25-1005 Please confirm me is the above filter cartridge suitable for my WFM PD10BBC 10" Jumbo Big Blue Carbon Block?If it is a big blue it is either a 4.5 x 10 or a 4.5 x 20. If it is a 4.5 x 10 on a single source like a sink, you will use this one; https://www.uswatersystems.com/hydronix-carbon-block-filter-cartridge-4-5-x-10.html If it is for a whole house application you will need this one; https://www.uswatersystems.com/us-water-radial-flow-carbon-filter-4-5-x-10-rfc-bb-10.html