view less−Product Description
CB SERIES - 4.5" x 20" Carbon Block Filter - CB-45-2005
- Reduce taste, odor, chlorine and certain VOC's from drinking water
- Greatest chlorine removal capacity competitive to any of the best carbon block filters.
- 5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Buy in Bulk: 6 per box
HYDRONIX CB SERIES CARBON BLOCK FILTERS
- Are manufactured with high purity coconut shell activated carbon and provide an exceptional cost-to-performance value.
- With high chlorine reduction, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines, will make the Hydronix CB Series the best in class.
- Ideal for Point-of-use (POU) and reverse osmosis applications.
- These cartridges can be used in wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial and industrial.
- The Hydronix CB Series Carbon Block Filters are ideal for displacing traditional GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters in applications where high chlorine reduction is needed.
Features & Benefits
- Low Cost
- Designed for Superior Performance
- NSF Standard 42 Component Certified
- Outperforms GAC 4 Ways:
- Superior chlorine reduction
- Lower pressure drop
- Water cannot "channel" through media
- Lower cost Media wrap between center tube and carbon block to reduce carbon fines
- 100% coconut shell carbon
- Up to 99% chlorine reduction
- Long life
- Diameter - 4.5"
- Length - 20" Peak Flow Rate: 4.5 PSID @ 7 GPM
- Chlorine Reduction - >26,000 Gallons @ 7 gpm
- Micron Rating - 5 micron
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Operating Temperature: 40 Degrees F to 180 Degrees F
Compatible With (equal or better) or Replaces the Following Carbon Block Filters:
- Liquatec CB-450-20-05
- Pentek EP Big Blue 20" x 4.5" 5 Micron Carbon Block Cartridge Model #: EP-20BB Part #: 155583-43 # FC15517043
- KX Technologies CT0/2 CTO020B/2 KX # 32-425-125-20
*Call for Quantity Discounts
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Filter Type||Carbon Filters|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & Reviews
US Water Systems Customer Service Rep was the most knowledgeable rep that I talked to about whole house water filter housings and when I was done talking to him I was completely sure of exactly what I wanted to purchase. I have been researching for about 20 hours and their rep gave me all of the information that I needed within a 5-10 minute discussion. Very happy with them and will definitely use them again.Comment
Throw a one micron in front of this and it shows what a whole house system can do!Comment