view less−Product Description
Harmsco® WaterBetter® Single Cartridge Filter Housings - Model WB-170SC
Lower Operation Cost
Harmsco® WB WaterBetter® single-cartridge filters deliver high flow, extended filter life, increased dirt holding capacity and ease of operation.
- Patented Up-flow design
- NSF Certified (All 2" Models)
- CPVC standpipe (standard) - stainless steel optional
- Reduced installation cost
- Simple alternative to complex multiple cartridge housings
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel housing
- Fail Safe closure system
- Extensive choice of cartridge micron ratings and media, including carbon block
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- Surface Water Treatment Rule (SWTR) LT2
- P.O.E. for household
- Ground Water Under Direct Influence (GUDI)
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration (coated option)
- Ground Water Remediation
- Utility Water
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel
- Standpipe - CPVC
- Rim gaskets - EPDM (Buna-N, Viton available)
- Pressure - 150 psi (10 bar) max.
- Temperature - 140˚F (60˚C) max. Up to 200˚F (93˚C) with optional stainless steel standpipe and high temperature cartridges installed
- Wing nuts - brass
- BSTP optional
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 1" or 2" In/Out
- Stainless Stand Pipe
- 3M Scotchkote 134 Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating (specifically for sea water and chemical compatibility)
- A - Filter Height: 39-1/8"
- B - Drain: 4-1/2"
- C - Diameter: 13"
- D - Outlet: 3-7/8"
- E - Inlet: 4-1/4"
- Pipe Size: 1" or 2" NPT
- Drain Size: 1" NPT
- Floor Space: 15" x 15"
- Service Height: 72"
3M™ Scotchkote 134 Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating is a one-part, heat curable, thermosetting epoxy coating designed for corrosion protection of metal. The epoxy is
applied to preheated steel as a dry powder which melts and cures to a uniform coating thickness. This bonding process provides excellent adhesion and coverage on applications such as valves, pumps, pipe drains, hydrants and porous castings. Scotchkote 134 coating is resistant to wastewater, corrosive soils, hydrocarbons, harsh chemicals, and sea water. Powder properties allow easy manual or automatic application by electrostatic or air-spray equipment.
- Suitable for elevated temperature service in presence of H2S, CO2, CH4, crude oil and brine.
- Long-term performance history in water, sewage, and other service environments.
- Scotchkote 134 coating has been tested and certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Drinking Water System Components.
- Scotchkote 134 FBEC meets the requirements of AWWA Standard C213 and C550.
- Operating temperature dry is 235°F/ 113°C
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Drain Size 4-5/8"
Floor Space - 15 X 15"
Service Height 72"
Shipping Wt. Lbs 64
Pipe sizes, inlet & outlet 1"NPT
Pipe size, drain 1NPT
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !