view less−Product Description
Harmsco® WaterBetter® Stainless Steel Single Cartridge Carbon Filter System WB-170SC-CB | 15 GPM
Non-electric, no waste, high-performance 5 Micron Sediment Filter Combined with Radial Flow Carbon Block Technology – Ideal for Foodservice and Craft Brewing
- Patented Up-flow design
- NSF Certified (All 2" Models)
- CPVC standpipe (standard) - stainless steel optional
- Reduced installation cost
- Simple alternative to complex multiple cartridge housings
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel housing
- Fail Safe closure system
- Extensive choice of cartridge micron ratings and media, including carbon block
- High chlorine removal
- High THMs removal
- Longer filter runs for fewer change-outs
- Reduced installation costs
- Lower initial pressure drops
- Reduced maintenance down time and cost
- Low initial pressure drop compared to granular activated carbon (no channeling)
- Increased contaminant removal -taste, odors, DBPs
- Easy to install and replace filters
- No electricity
- No waste water
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel (316 SS available)
- Standpipe - CPVC
- Rim gaskets - EPDM (Buna-N, Viton available)
- Pressure - 150 psi (10 bar) max.
- Temperature - 140˚F (60˚C) max. Up to 200˚F (93˚C)
- Wing nuts - brass
Filter Cartridge Specifications
- Nominal Micron Rating : 5
- Directional Flow: radial (outside to in) for low pressure drop
- Temperature: rated to 125°F (52°C)
- Media (sq ft): 90
- Recommended Flow Rate* (GPM): 15
- Min. Carbon Content** (lbs): 10
- Capacity**: 270,000 gals
- Chlorine Reduction*: 90-95% at 15 gpm
- THMs Reduction: 95-98% at 15 gpm
*Results may vary and are based on flow and other factors
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 1" or 2" In/Out
- A - Filter Height: 39-1/8"
- B - Drain: 4-1/2"
- C - Diameter: 13"
- D - Outlet: 3-7/8"
- E - Inlet: 4-1/4"
- Pipe Size: 1" or 2" NPT
- Drain Size: 1" NPT
- Floor Space: 15" x 15"
- Service Height: 72"
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Drain Size: 4-5/8"
Floor Space: 15 X 15"
Service Height: 72"
Shipping Wt. Lbs: 64
Pipe size, inlet & outlet: 1"NPT
Pipe size, drain: 1NPT
Sorry No Videos Available