Harmsco HIF-24 Industrial Up-Flow Filter
Harmsco HIF-24 Up-Flow Filter - A Design So Superior It's Patented
Harmsco Up-Flow Cartridge Filters outperform conventional filter designs. Venting valves are not necessary and filtration efficiency is improved.
- Residential and Commercial Drinking Water
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Process Water
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-Filtration
- Ground Water Remediation
- Utility Water
- Industrial Waster Water Treatment
- Surface Water Treatment Rule (SWTR)II
Why Is Up-Flow Such A Big Deal?
This product is designed with a patented Up-Flow Technology which prevents the accumulation of air inside the filter housing, keeping the filter operating at 100% efficiency. In a typical competitive multi-cartridge filter, there is a potential for air entrapment. With outlets located below inlets, air travels upward so vents are needed to expel air that can accumulate within the filter vessel during operation. There is also a potential for by-pass. With outlets located below inlets, by-pass can occur as unfiltered liquid drains downward to the sump while the cartridges are removed. This may result in by-pass when the filter is put back into service.
So What Makes The Harmsco HIF Up-Flow Filter Different?
- 304 stainless steel construction, standard
- Electropolished for increased resistance to corrosion
- 150 psi (10.3 bar) pressure rating
- All filter housings are hydrostatically tested
- Easy cartridge installation, removal and service
- Individual studs for safe, secure lid closure
- Extensive choice of cartridge micron ratings and media
- Holding rods, lifting rods & standpipes: CPVC standard
- Pipe caps: CPVC standard
- Rim gaskets: EPDM standard
- O-Rings: Buna-N standard
- Bottom seals: Natural gum rubber standard
- Wing nuts: Brass
- Maximum Temperature: Rated to 140°F (60°C) with standard CPVC rods, standpipes, caps, and standard filter cartridges; to 200°F (93°C) for all stainless models with stainless steel
- Maximum Pressure: Rated for pressures to 150 psi (10.3 bar) max
- Maximum Flow: 150 GPM
- Uses 24 standard 2-3/4" x 9-3/4"or 8 "triples" 2-3/4" x 29-1/4" Cartridges
- A - Height: 37"
- B - Diameter: 13"
- C - Leg Width: 13"
- D - Height: 4"
- Service Height: 68"
- Pipe Size: 2" NPT
- Drain Size: 1" NPT
|Dimensions||Height: 37 Inches Diameter: 13 Inches Leg Width: 13 Inches Height: 4 Inches Service Height: 68 Inches Pipe Size: 2 Inches NPT Drain Size: 1 Inch NPT|