Harmsco HUR-90-HP Hurricane Filter Housing
Harmsco Hurricane HUR-90-HP Housings
Harmsco® HP Hurricane® filters provide unsurpassed performance. Our unique design separates dense solids prior to cartridge filtration for extended filter life, increased dirt holding capacity and reduced maintenance costs.
- Combination cyclone separator and cartridge filter in a single compact design
- Patented Up-flow design with tangential entry - prevents air entrapment
- Rotational flow flutters media pleats - improving loading performance
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel housing
- Fail-Safe lid closure, rated for 150 psi
- CPVC standpipe (standard) - stainless steel optional
- Three sizes for greater media surface area
- Extensive choice of cartridge micron ratings and media, including carbon block
- NSF 61 listed
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- Surface Water Treatment Rule (SWTR) LT2
- Process WaterCooling Tower Filtration
- Whole House Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration (316 and coated options)
- Ground Water Remediation
- Ground Water Under Direct Influence (GUDI)
- Well Water
- Small Community Compliance LT2
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel
- Standpipe - CPVC (standard)
- Temperature - 140°F (60°C) max. Up to 250°F (121°C) with optional stainless steel standpipe and high temperature cartridges installed
- Wing nuts - brass
- Rim gaskets - EPDM (Buna-N, Viton available)
- BSTP optional
- Gauge sample ports (1/4), inlet and outlet
- Pressure - 150 psi (10 bar) max.
- A - Filter Height: 29-7/8"
- B - Width: 14-3/8"
- C - Diameter: 13"
- D - Inlet: 17-3/4"
- E - Outlet: 3-7/16"
- Pipe Size: 2" NPT
- Drain Size: 1" NPT
- Floor Space: 15" x 15"
- Service Height: 51"
Unlike conventional designs, Hurricanes patented cartridges are made with deep, angled pleats to direct the flow into the pleated area for increased solids removal.
|Dimensions||Filter Height: 29-7/8" Width: 14-3/8" Diameter: 13" Inlet: 17-3/4" Outlet: 3-7/16" Pipe Size: 2" NPT Drain Size: 1" NPT Floor Space: 15" x 15" Service Height: 51"|