view less−Product Description
Harmsco Hurricane HUR-90-HP Housings
Harmsco® HP Hurricane® filters provide unsurpassed performance. Our unique design separates dense solids prior to cartridge filtration for extended filter life, increased dirt holding capacity and reduced maintenance costs.
- Combination cyclone separator and cartridge filter in a single compact design
- Patented Up-flow design with tangential entry - prevents air entrapment
- Rotational flow “flutters” media pleats - improving loading performance
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel housing
- Fail-Safe lid closure, rated for 150 psi
- CPVC standpipe (standard) - stainless steel optional
- Three sizes for greater media surface area
- Extensive choice of cartridge micron ratings and media, including carbon block
- NSF 61 listed
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- Surface Water Treatment Rule (SWTR) LT2
- Process WaterCooling Tower Filtration
- Whole House Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration (316 and coated options)
- Ground Water Remediation
- Ground Water Under Direct Influence (GUDI)
- Well Water
- Small Community Compliance LT2
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel
- Standpipe - CPVC (standard)
- Temperature - 140˚F (60˚C) max. Up to 250˚F (121˚C) with optional stainless steel standpipe and high temperature cartridges installed
- Wing nuts - brass
- Rim gaskets - EPDM (Buna-N, Viton available)
- BSTP optional
- Gauge sample ports (1/4”), inlet and outlet
- Pressure - 150 psi (10 bar) max.
- Stainless Steel Stand Pipe For High Temperature
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 3M Scotchkote 134 Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating (specifically for sea water and chemical compatibility)
- A - Filter Height: 29-7/8"
- B - Width: 14-3/8"
- C - Diameter: 13"
- D - Inlet: 17-3/4"
- E - Outlet: 3-7/16"
- Pipe Size: 2" NPT
- Drain Size: 1" NPT
- Floor Space: 15" x 15"
- Service Height: 51"
Unlike conventional designs, Hurricane’s patented cartridges are made with deep, angled pleats to direct the flow into the pleated area for increased solids removal.
3M™ Scotchkote 134 Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating is a one-part, heat curable, thermosetting epoxy coating designed for corrosion protection of metal. The epoxy is
applied to preheated steel as a dry powder which melts and cures to a uniform coating thickness. This bonding process provides excellent adhesion and coverage on applications such as valves, pumps, pipe drains, hydrants and porous castings. Scotchkote 134 coating is resistant to wastewater, corrosive soils, hydrocarbons, harsh chemicals, and sea water. Powder properties allow easy manual or automatic application by electrostatic or air-spray equipment.
- Suitable for elevated temperature service in presence of H2S, CO2, CH4, crude oil and brine.
- Long-term performance history in water, sewage, and other service environments.
- Scotchkote 134 coating has been tested and certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Drinking Water System Components.
- Scotchkote 134 FBEC meets the requirements of AWWA Standard C213 and C550.
- Operating temperature dry is 235°F/ 113°C
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !