Harmsco HC/90-10 Hurricane 90 Cartridge 10 Micron
List Price $305.48 Factory Direct Price $203.65 Sale Price $169.71
Ships From Manufacturer
HC/90-10 | Harmsco Hurricane 90 cartridges are made of pleated polyester media for long life and high dirt holding capacity.
- Fewer cartridges for fewer change-outs and lower maintenance cost
- Pleated Polyester-Plus filter media provides higher flow rates and lower initial pressure drop
- Pleated surface area provides higher loading capacity for longer filter life and increased particle removal
- End cap, center tube and media are thermally bonded as one integral component for added strength
- High flow capability
- Lower overall operating cost
- Reduced waste disposal
- Longer filter runs for fewer change-outs
- Increased contaminant removal
- Operator friendly
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Municipal Drinking Water Filtration
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water Filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration
- Industrial Water Filtration
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Chill Water Loop Filtration
- Food & Beverage Filtration
- Marine / Aquatic Filtration
- Marine/Aquatic Filtration
- Micron Rating : Nominal micron rating 10
- Filter Media : nominal pleated Polyester-Plus™
- Center Tubes : ABS or PVC
- End Caps : Pliable PVC with sealing surface built-in.
- Temperature : 140°F (60°C) temperature limit.*
- Shrink Wrap : Standard for all antimicrobial cartridges.
*Temperature limits vary and depend on pressure and time under load.
- Nominal Micron Rating : 10
- Media (sq ft) :90
- Recommended Flow Rate* (GPM) : 70
- Length (in) : 19-1/2 in
- O.D. (in) : 7-3/4 in
*Harmsco recommends operation at 70% of maximum flow rate for optimum performance.
1 Filter Per Case