view less−Product Description
HC/40-150 | Harmsco® Hurricane 40 cartridges are made of pleated polyester media for long life and high dirt holding capacity.
- Fewer cartridges for fewer change-outs and lower maintenance cost
- Pleated Polyester-Plus filter media provides higher flow rates and lower initial pressure drop
- Pleated surface area provides higher loading capacity for longer filter life and increased particle removal
- End cap, center tube and media are thermally bonded as one integral component for added strength
- High flow capability
- Lower overall operating cost
- Reduced waste disposal
- Longer filter runs for fewer change-outs
- Increased contaminant removal
- Operator friendly
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Municipal Drinking Water Filtration
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water Filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration
- Industrial Water Filtration
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Chill Water Loop Filtration
- Food & Beverage Filtration
- Marine / Aquatic Filtration
- Marine/Aquatic Filtration
- Micron Rating : Nominal micron rating 150
- Filter Media : nominal pleated Polyester-Plus™
- Center Tubes : ABS or PVC
- End Caps : Pliable PVC with sealing surface built-in.
- Temperature : 140°F (60°C) temperature limit.*
- Shrink Wrap : Standard for all antimicrobial cartridges.
*Temperature limites vary and depend on pressure and time under load.
- Nominal Micron Rating : 150
- Media (sq ft) : 40
- Recommended Flow Rate* (GPM) : 35
- Length (in) : 9-5/8 in
- O.D. (in) : 7-3/4 in
*Harmsco recommends operation at 70% of maximum flow rate for optimum perforamce.
1 Filter Per Case
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Ships From Manufacturer|
|Filter Type||Pleated Sediment|
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !