view less−Product Description
Hydrophilic Polyethersulfone Membrane - PES–975–0.2–DOE-E
Harmsco® High Purity Pleated Cartridges are manufactured for use in most applications where absolute rated filtration is needed.
- Long service life
- High flow rates
- Low pressure drop
- High permeability
- 100% polypropylene; nothing to leach / contaminate
- High efficiency for critical filtration applications
- Pleated design for extended surface area
- Polypropylene end cap, thermally welded to media, cage and core
- USP Class VI - 121°C (250°F) for plastics
- 5.5 square feet of filtration media per 9-3/4” cartridge
- FDA Listed Materials: Manufactured from materials which are listed for food contact applications in Title 21 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
- Deionized Water Systems
- General-use Water Filtration
- Liquid Clarification
- Recirculating Fluids
- Chemical Filtration
- Final Filtration of Solvents, Acids, Bases
- Construction Materials :
- Membrane: Polyethersulfone (PES)
- Support Media: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Center Core: Polypropylene
- Outer Support Cage: Polypropylene
- O-rings / Gaskets: EPDM*
- Toxicity : All polypropylene components meet the specifications for biological safety per USP Class VI: 250°F (121°C) for plastics.
- Dimensions :
- Length: 10 to 40 inches (25.4 to 101.6 cm) nominal
- Outside Diameter: 2.7 inches (7.0 cm) nominal
- Media Surface Area : 5.5 square feet per 9-3/4” length
- Maximum Recommended Operating Conditions :
- Temperature: 176°F (80°C)
- Maximum Differential Pressures :
- Forward: 50 psi (3.4 bar) at 68°F (20°C)
- Reverse: 40 psi (2.7 bar) at 68°F (20°C)
- FDA Listed Materials : Manufactured from materials which are listed for food contact applications in Title 21 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.
- Sanitization : Filtered Hot Water: 190°F (88°C) for 30 minutes at a maximum of 15 psid. Cartridges are chemically compatible with most ultra-pure chemicals, solvents and sanitizing agents.
*EPDM is standard for all o-rings and gaskets, unless otherwise noted.
Filters are sold 6 per case
view less-Additional Information
|Filter Type||Pleated Sediment|
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !