view less−Product Description
Harmsco SureSafe HB-10-20W-AM cartridges feature Silver Zeolite technology.
Combining inert organic materials with silver into the filter media enables the SureSafe cartridge to help reduce odor-causing bacteria and inhibit growth of destructive mold and mildew on the filter cartridge. Harmsco SureSafe Media is interwoven with the latest in Silver Zeolite technology. Unlike competitive "treated media" products, Harmsco SureSafe cartridges will continue to provide safety and protection for your customers while outlasting the competition.
- Pleated design for more surface area
- Utilizes Agion Silver Zeolite fibers
- Agion Silver Zeolite is effective against more than 650 strains of bacteria, fungi and mold
- Agion Silver Zeolite is FDA tested and registered with the EPA
- Engineered media for superior performance
- Cleanable and reusable in most applications and micron ratings
- Lower overall operating cost
- Prevents growth of algae & bacteria on the media
- Longer filter runs for fewer change-outs
- Lower pressure drops
- Reduced maintenance down time and cost
- Increased contaminant removal
- Easy to install, remove, clean and replace
- Pre-Reverse Osmosis Filtration
- Boiler Make-up Water
- Filtration Chill Water Loop Filtration
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Surface Water Filtration
- Well Water
- Salt Water/Desalination Filtration
- Industrial Waste Water Filtration
- Pre-filter for Carbon Filters
- Marine/Aquatic Filtration
- Micron Rating : Nominal micron ratings of 20 and 50.
- Filter Media : Antimicrobial media with Silver Zeolite fibers.
- Center Tubes : ABS or PVC
- End Caps : Pliable PVC with sealing surface built-in.
- Temperature : 140°F (60°C) temperature limit.*
- Shrink Wrap : Standard for all antimicrobial cartridges.
*Temperature limites vary and depend on pressure and time under load.
- Nominal Micron Rating : 20
- Media (sq ft) : 12
- Recommended Flow Rate* (GPM) : 12
- Length (in) : 9.75 in
- O.D. (in) : 4.5 in
- No./Case : 8
*Results may vary and are based on flow and other factors.
Recommended Usage: 20 Micron is for well water with moderate amounts of very fine sand, silt or sediment. Click Here for Harmsco Premium SureSafe Cartridge Brochure
view less-Additional Information
|Filter Type||Pleated Sediment|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & Reviews
These are great filters I get my water from Lake Michigan for my cottage in Northern Michigan. Before I was getting mold with ordinary sediment filters at the entry point. I just checked it after 2 weeks in the water and its completely fine. These filters are so much better than the garbage you get it at home depot this is really good company to work with. I had one cracked filter and all they asked I take a photo of it and they promptly sent out a new one.Comment
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !