view less−Product Description
Designed for all Harmsco HIF, BC and FSSS Filter Housings - Also fits most other 4.5" x 20" filter housings, including Ametek, AquaPurion, Flowmatic, Hydronix, Liquatec, Pentek, US Water, Watts and others | Case Of 4
- 100% coconut shell carbon Radial flow design.
- 10 micron filtration.
- FDA approved components.
- Made with unique binders.
- High porosity design Excellent flow rates.
- One of the last Carbon Blocks still made in America.
- Carbon block cartridge for taste, odor and chlorine reduction.
- High chlorine reduction.
- No channeling or bypass.
- Low initial pressure drop.
- Excellent contaminant reduction.
- No release of carbon fines.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Long cartridge life.
- Drinking Water
- Marine/Aquatic Filtration
- Food & Beverage Filtration
- Industrial Water Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Point-of-Entry Residential Filtration
- Point-of-Use Residential Filtration
- Science/Laboratory Photo Chemical Plating Solutions
- Nominal Micron Rating : 10
- Chlorine, Taste, Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow (GPM) : > 34,000 gallons @ 7 gpm
- Chlorine, Taste, Odor Reduction Capacity @ Flow (LPM) : > 129,000 liters @ 26.5 lpm
- Initial Pressure Drop (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm) : 6.0 @ 7 gpm
- Initial Pressure Drop (bar) @ Flow Rate (lpm) : .41 @ 26.6 lpm
- Length (in) : 20
- O.D. (in) : 4-1/2
- Case Quantity: 4
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Filter Type||Carbon Filters|
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & Reviews
Best deal I could find and the best price. I've used these in my home water filter and softening setup for the last three years with no problem.\nOne note: Don't try to burn these things in your fireplace after they've been "spent" filtering water. These dudes burn HOT.Comment