- The MQ pump has built-in dry-run protection. If the pump runs dry, the pump automatically stops.
- It will then attempt to restart every half hour for a maximum of 24 hours until water is available from the source.
- If more than 24 hours pass without water, the pump must be restarted manually.
- The auto reset function can also be disabled.
- The Grundfos MQ pump also has built-in thermal protection.
- If the pump overheats it immediately stops.
- After a 30-minute cooling-down period, the pump will automatically restart
- The Grundfos MQ is specially designed for use in domestic applications where low noise is a major consideration.
- The pump is cooled by the pumped water which eliminated the need for a noisy cooling fan.
- Since the pump is self-cooling, you don’t need to have free space around the pump for cooling purposes.
- The MQ "anti-cycling" feature prevents the pump from continuously starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
- Flow range: 0 - 20 U.S. GPM
- Head range: 0 - 139 FEET
- System pressure: Up to 109 psi
- Voltage Range: 110-120V
- Inlet pressure: Max. 45 psi
- Suction lift: Max. 26 ft
- Liquid temperature: 32°F to +95°F
- Ambient temperature: 32°F to +113°F
- Inlet and outlet connections: 1" IPS
- Warranty: 2 Years
ResourcesGrundfos MQ3-45 Brochure
Grundfos MQ3 Spec Sheet And Pump Curves
Grundfos MQ3 Manual