view less−Product Description
The Fusion Superfilter Professional-Grade Backwashing Filter System Effectively Removes Sediment, Sand, Silt and Cloudiness
High performance granular filter media for unsurpassed removal of sand, silt and sediment to below 5 microns
The US Water Fusion Superfilter is a fully automatic backwashing filtration system. It uses all NSF and FDA approved components, including the Filter Media. The electronic computer control cleans the media of accumulated contaminants while delivering clean, clear, fresh water throughout your home. The electronic control center is easy to set and once set, you never have to set it again (except for DST). It traps dirt, sand and silt better than ANY Graded-Density Filter.
- Outperforms conventional multimedia due to its unique zeolite structure.
- Has nearly 3 times the load capacity of sand - THREE TIMES!
- Capable of handling higher service flow rate and increased load capacity and has a 5-micron nominal rating.
- High performance filter media used in lieu of sand/anthracite, pecan shells or other, coarse filtration material to efficiently remove suspended solids and fine turbidity particles.
- Microscopic mineral projections allow particulate matter to penetrate deeply into the bed.
- The granules remove a wide range of colloidal and soluble, inorganic metallic, contaminants by surface absorption, chemical binding, charge-neutralization, coagulation, reactions and/or ionic, ion-exchange phenomena.
- One of the advantages is its superior filtration rating (5 micron nominal) which translates to enhanced water quality.
- In cases where these is superfine silt or sand in the water, you may want to consider "step-down filtration" after the ChemSorb Filter, such as with a BBF2 or BBF3 Filtration System
- Electronic controller has only one internal moving part - simple to set.
- No complicated programs.
- Includes built-in bypass valve
- Just one (1) internal moving part
- 12 volt electrical system uses less than $2.00 electricity per year
- 12 volt operation means no danger of electrical shock.
- Capacitor backup keeps the memory during power outages.
- The system removes or reduces silt, sand, sediment and cloudiness
- Extremely user friendly
- Low maintenance due to automatic operation
- Long life due to superior backwashing features
- Lifetime on Tank
- 7 Years on Valve & Electronics
Not sure what size filter you need? Bigger is usually better but remember, a system should be sized according to flow rate that is available for backwashing. A system must be backwashed at the specified flow rate to ensure it is flushed properly.
|MODEL #||MAX FLOW||BACKWASH FLOW||MICRON RATING||MEDIA TANK||CU/FT of MEDIA|
|089-FSF-2.0-SD-300||20 GPM||15 GPM||5 Micron||14" X 65"||3.0 cu/ft|
FUSION SUPERFILTER PROGRAMMING
Press and hold the Manual and Settings buttons for 3-5 seconds
|Press and hold the Up and Down Arrows for 3-5 seconds|
|Valve Mode||B.W. Filter|
|Press and hold the Settings button for 3-5 seconds|
|Time of Day and Date||Set by Customer|
|Regen Times||Set by Customer|
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Media Tank Size||14" x 65"|
Valve & Electronics: 7 Years