view less−Product Description
Fusion OXi-Gen SuperFilter
For Sulfur (and Iron) Removal
The Fusion Oxi-Gen Superfilter utilizes continuous injection hydrogen peroxide and oxidation to remove hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor) and is unquestionably the best way to eradicate rotten-egg odor once and for all.
Iron, as well as hydrogen sulfide is oxidized on the Catalytic Carbon filtration media. A simple backwashing-approximately every two days, initiated by the Fusion Superfilter control valve automatically cleans the bed.
Fusion OXI-Gen Superfilter Contaminant Removal
- Iron - Up to 20 ppm
- Hydrogen Sulfide - Up to 40 ppm
- Manganese - Up to 1 ppm
- Works effectively from pH levels of 6 to 9
- Also works with Iron & Sulfur Reducing Bacteria (IRB & SRB)
NSF Approved Components
The US Water Fusion Superfilter is a fully automatic backwashing filtration system. It uses all NSF and FDA approved components, including the Catalytic Carbon Filter Media, which is Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI 61 .
- Electronic controller has only one internal moving part - simple to set.
- No complicated programs.
- Includes built-in bypass valve
- Just one (1) internal moving part
- 12 volt electrical system uses less than $2.00 electricity per year
- 12 volt operation means no danger of electrical shock.
- Capacitor backup keeps the memory during power outages.
- The system removes or reduces silt, sand, sediment and cloudiness
- Extremely user friendly
- Low maintenance due to automatic operation
- Long Catalytic Carbon life due to superior backwashing features
- Chrome tank protector always looks like new and wipes clean easily. Looks just as good in 20 years! (Up to 15 GPM)
- System includes 35 gallon peroxide tank, chemical injection pump with water meter, Superfilter and 5 Gallons H2O2
- Lifetime on Carbon Tank
- 7 Years on Carbon Filter Valve & Valve Electronics
- 5 Years on Chemical Injection Pump and Water Meter
The Case for Hydrogen Peroxide (H202)
- Powerful- H2O2 is one of the most powerful oxidizers known stronger than chlorine, chlorine dioxide, and potassium permanganate. Only fluorine, the hydroxyl radical and ozone are better oxidizers, but all are either deadly poison or cost prohibitive.
- Safe- Despite its power, H2O2 is a natural metabolite of many organisms, which decompose the H2O2 they produce into oxygen and water. H2O2 is also formed by the action of sunlight on water a natural purification system for our environment. Consequently, H2O2 has none of the problems of gaseous release or chemical residues that are associated with other chemical oxidants. And since H2O2 is totally miscible with water, it reverts back to hydrogen and oxygen after the reaction is complete.
- Versatile- The fact that H2O2 is used for seemingly converse applications proves its versatility. It can treat both easy-to-oxidize pollutants (iron and sulfides) and supercharged Hydrogen Peroxide is lethal to iron, sulfur and manganese.
- Selective- The reason why H2O2 can be used for such diverse applications is the different ways in which its power can be directed selectivity. By simply adjusting the conditions of the reaction (e.g., pH, temperature, dose, reaction time, and/or catalyst addition), H2O2 can often be made to oxidize one pollutant over another, or even to favor different oxidation products from the same pollutant. In itself, it is a fantastic oxidizer, much better than chlorine and potassium permanganate, It poses no health hazard
- Advantages: Complete elimination of iron and sulfur, regardless of the levels, without the use of dangerous chemicals. You can always predict for a certainty that it will eliminate iron and sulfur and the rotten-egg odor, even if the water contains iron and sulfur reducing bacteria. It also has a relatively low cost – a family of four generally uses 20 to 40 gallons of hydrogen peroxide a year.
- Sulfur-Free Rust-Free Water
- 100% Guaranteed To Work – PERIOD!
- No Hassles, No Worries, No Kidding!
- Built “As Simple as Possible, But Not Simpler” – Albert Einstein
|Oxidant||Oxidation Potential, V|
Not sure what size filter you need? Bigger is usually better but remember, a system should be sized according to flow rate that is available for backwashing. A system must be backwashed at the specified flow rate to ensure it is flushed properly.
|MODEL #||# BATHROOMS||PEAK FLOW||BACKWASH FLOW||FILTER TANK SIZE||SOLUTION TANK|
|089-FSF-150-OG||1-2||10 GPM||5 GPM||10" x 54"||35 Gallon|
|089-FSF-200-OG||2-3.5||15 GPM||7 GPM||12" X 52"||35 Gallon|
|089-FSF-250-OG||4-6||20 GPM||10 GPM||13" X 54"||35 Gallon|
|089-FSF-300-OG||7+||25 GPM||12 GPM||14" X 65"||35 Gallon|
|FUSION SUPERFILTER PROGRAMMING|
|Press and hold the Manual and Settings buttons for 3-5 seconds|
|Press and hold the Up and Down Arrows for 3-5 seconds|
|Valve Mode||B.W. Filter|
|Press and hold the Settings button for 3-5 seconds|
|Time of Day and Date||Set by Customer|
|Regen Times||Set by Customer|
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Filter Type||Catalytic Carbon|
|Media Tank Size||Refer to specifications|
|Warranty||Lifetime on Carbon Tank
7 Years on Carbon Filter Valve & Valve Electronics
5 Years on Chemical Injection Pump and Water Meter
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
I have a ph of 4.0 Iron 1.5 mil 145 TDS parts per mill
Without knowing more about your water, we would suggest this:
With the dual injection Panel Upgrade.
The Dual Panel injects soda ash to raise the pH and hydrogen peroxide to oxidize all the iron.
Is this product only for well water? Otherwise, how does it attach to my plumbing? I have a tankless water heater only.
This product is generally for well water with iron, sulfur and/or manganese.
It would attach right after the pressure tank.
If you purchase the Fusion Oxi-gen system, is there a need for an additional backwashing carbon filter? I will be purchasing a system soon, and am thinking I just need this system and a water softner? Thanks,
The Fusion OXi-Gen includes the backwashing catalytic carbon filter. You don’t need an additional filter.
The information for the Fusion OXi-Gen SuperFilter states a minimum of 8 gpm for back washing. My well only puts out 6 gpm; can this set up be modified to work with my well yield>
As long as we can get six GPM, it will work – we would just have to backwash a few minutes longer.
I purchased a Combo OxiGen (150-OXi-2PS) system in 2012 and need to replace the carbon media in the fliter tank. How many cubic feet of carbon media is required?The orginally paperwork had a reference to 1.5 cubic feet but simple area calculations come up with ~2.5 cubic feet.
It is 1.5 cu/ft. The tank cannot be full – it has to have room to backwash.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $383.00Sale Price: $229.95
Regular Price: $103.00Sale Price: $62.00
Regular Price: $832.00Sale Price: $499.00
Regular Price: $1,665.00Sale Price: $999.00
Regular Price: $4,325.00Sale Price: $2,595.00