view less−Product Description
Fusion Metered Tannin Removal System
Advanced Tannin Removal System Using Anion Resin
This is system that utilizes heavy-duty commercial parts and the highest efficiency anion-exchange tannin resin. It looks like a water softener but it does not soften the water. It does use salt to regenerate the tannin resin and is the technology of choice for difficult to remove tannin problems.
Features And Benefits
- Precise Electronic Metering – assures that you will have the tannins removed even under high flow days
- Microprocessor Control – With rotating large LED display:
- Provides the data necessary for the most efficient systems optimization and efficiency.
- Gives solid data as to how much water is actually used in the household as well as flow rates and other intelligence.
- Allows full programmability for your water type.
- Easy programming and no confusing codes.
- Fills Brine Tank with Tannin Free Water – Keeps controls in tip-top operating condition
- 12 Volt Electrical System - Uses less than $2.00 a year of electricity, with no danger of electrical shock.
- Capacitor Backup – Once you set the control you should never have to set it again as the capacitor keeps the memory for up to 72 hours in the event of power failure.
- Fleck-Style Piston – We took the time-proven Fleck horizontal piston and re-designed it with new cantilever technology that relives stress on the piston shaft which prematurely caused leaks. The Fusion Commercial has just one moving part in the water stream.
- Utilizes all NSF and/or WQA Certified Components – When only the best will do.
- Includes Built-in Bypass valve – For easy shut-off.
- Chrome tank protector - Always looks like new and wipes clean easily. Looks just as good in 20 years!
- Available in 7 GPM to 25 GPM Sizes
- The Best Warranty in the Business:
- Lifetime on Tanks
- 10-Years on the Valve and Electronics
NOTE: For a tannin removal system to work properly, it needs to have water that is very low in hardness. The water needs to be below 2 grains per gallon (GPG) or preferably it needs to be softened.
|Model||Cu/Ft Resin||Max Flow||Resin Tank||Brine Tank||Weight (lbs)|
|FNLT-100-TN||1.00||10 GPM||9 x 48||15 x 35||100|
|FNLT-200-TN||2.00||20 GPM||12 x 52||15 x 35||160|
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Resin Type||Anion Tannin Resin|
Valve & Electronics: 10 Years
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $25.00Sale Price: $14.95
Regular Price: $167.00Sale Price: $99.95
Regular Price: $62.00Sale Price: $36.95
Regular Price: $103.00Sale Price: $62.00
Regular Price: $23.00Sale Price: $13.95