view less−Product Description
Fusion Commercial System For Advanced Nitrate Removal
Several years ago, we set out to build a water softener that would be superior to any other technology on the market. Not just superior in some ways, but built better to work better, last longer and backed with a world-class guarantee. Oh, and we wanted it to be the most efficient softener on the planet, using up to 75% less salt and wasting up to 65% less water than any other system. It took a while, but the wait was worth it. Here it is! This is professional-grade system that utilizes heavy-duty commercial parts and the highest efficiency anion-exchange system for removing nitrate known to man.
Features and Benefits
- Precise Electronic Metering – assures that you will have the tannins removed even under high flow days
- Microprocessor Control – With rotating large LED display:
- Provides the data necessary for the most efficient systems optimization and efficiency.
- Gives solid data as to how much water is actually used in the household as well as flow rates and other intelligence.
- Allows full programmability for your water type.
- Easy programming and no confusing codes.
- Fills Brine Tank with Tannin Free Water – Keeps controls in tip-top operating condition
- 12 Volt Electrical System - Uses less than $2.00 a year of electricity, with no danger of electrical shock.
- Capacitor Backup – Once you set the control you should never have to set it again as the capacitor keeps the memory for up to 72 hours in the event of power failure.
- Fleck-Style Piston – We took the time-proven Fleck horizontal piston and re-designed it with new cantilever technology that relives stress on the piston shaft which prematurely caused leaks. The Fusion Commercial has just one moving part in the water stream.
- Utilizes all NSF and/or WQA Certified Components – When only the best will do.
- Includes Built-in Bypass valve – For easy shut-off.
- Chrome tank protector - Always looks like new and wipes clean easily. Looks just as good in 20 years!
- Available in 7 GPM to 20 GPM Sizes
- The Best Warranty in the Business:
- Lifetime on Tanks
- 10-Years on the Valve and Electronics
|Model||Cu/Ft Resin||Max Flow||Resin Tank||Brine Tank||Weight (lbs)|
|FNLT-2.0-100-NT||1.00||7 GPM||9 x 48||15 x 35||100|
|FNLT-2.0-200-NT||2.00||15 GPM||12 x 52||15 x 35||160|
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Resin Type||Anion Nitrate Resin|
Valve & Electronics: 10 Years
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $25.00Sale Price: $14.95
Regular Price: $133.00Sale Price: $79.95
Regular Price: $103.00Sale Price: $62.00
Regular Price: $23.00Sale Price: $13.95