view less−Product Description
Fusion Granular Activated Carbon Superfilter Reduces Chlorine, Chemicals, Tastes, And Odors
The Fusion automatic backwashing carbon filter system is specifically designed for applications to remove chlorine, chemicals and pesticides, or for de-chlorination of water supplies, such as for foodservice, RO pre-treatment and whole-house filtration.
The Fusion Backwashing Carbon Filter is a fully automatic backwashing carbon filtration system. It uses all NSF and FDA approved components, including the granular activated carbon (GAC). The electronic computer control cleans the GAC of accumulated contaminants while delivering clean, clear, fresh, chlorine-free water throughout your home. It also reduces chemicals, trihalomethanes (THM's), pesticides, heavy metals, tastes and odors. The electronic control center is easy to set and once set, you never have to set it again. The Fusion Backwashing Carbon Filter incorporates an automatic backwash which removes accumulated contaminants and automatically backwashes the filtration media.
There are several companies selling products on the internet for outlandish prices who claim that their systems effectively remove more contaminants from the water than anyone else - that is completely untrue! A good backwashing carbon filter with the right blend of carbon is as good as it gets!
- Electronic controller has only one internal moving part - simple to set. No complicated programs.
- Includes built-in bypass valve
- 12 Volt Electrical system uses less than $3.00 electricity per year and offers no danger of electrical shock
- Chrome tank protector always looks like new and wipes clean easily. Looks just as good in 20 years! (Up to 13 GPM)
- The system removes chlorine and other chemicals
- Great tasting water from every tap in your house
- No bad tastes
- No foul odors
- Crystal clear water for drinking, bathing and cooking
- Extremely user friendly
- Low maintenance due to automatic operation
- Long carbon life due to backwashing feature
- You'll notice the difference in your skin and hair after just one bath or shower
A properly sized backwashing carbon filter from any company that uses NSF and FDA approved carbons and components will work just as well as one twice the price. Anyone can build as good a carbon filter as US Water does, but many don't, and some of the ones that do charge 2 or 3 times what US Water does. You can pay less - and you will get less, and you can pay more, but you won't get more or better filtration than with a Fusion Backwashing Carbon Filter!
Who would be a candidate for a Fusion Backwashing Carbon Filter? People who live in areas where the hardness is not a factor and simply want to remove the chlorine and chemicals from the water supply or someone who already has softened water and wants to remove the chlorine and chemicals. Granular activated carbon is the most effective way to dechlorinate water. With our exclusive blend of GAC, US Water has the bases covered for a fraction of the cost of other products.
Some water filtration systems require you to purchase separate water filters for each faucet - shower water filters, faucet filters, refrigerator filters, etc. The Fusion Backwashing Carbon Filter is a "whole-house" water filter system which delivers clean water throughout your entire home.
Water Just the Way Nature Intended It
- Reduces chlorine & other contaminants
- Chlorine is an oxidizer which is commonly used to reduce organic matter and/or disinfect water by municipalities.
- Chlorine is objectionable for bathing and drinking in concentrations as low as .5 PPM - A swimming pool may be 2.0 to 3.0 PPM.
- Once the water has been disinfected and arrives in your home, there is no further need for the chemical, and prolonged contact can be detrimental, according to many experts
- The EPA states that chlorine combines with organics in the water to form THM's (trihalomethanes) which are known carcinogens.
Not sure what size filter you need? Bigger is usually better but remember, a system should be sized according to flow rate that is available for backwashing. A system must be backwashed at the specified flow rate to ensure it is flushed properly.
|MODEL #||MAX FLOW||BACKWASH FLOW||TANK SIZE||CU/FT of MEDIA|
|089-FSF-100-GAC||5 GPM||4 GPM||9" x 48"||1.0 cu/ft|
|089-FSF-150-GAC||10 GPM||5 GPM||10" x 54"||1.5 cu/ft|
|089-FSF-200-GAC||15 GPM||7 GPM||12" x 52"||2.0 cu/ft|
|089-FSF-250-GAC||20 GPM||10 GPM||13" x 54"||2.5 cu/ft|
|089-FSF-300-GAC||25 GPM||15 GPM||14" x 65"||3.0 cu/ft|
|FUSION SUPERFILTER PROGRAMMING|
|Press and hold the Manual and Settings buttons for 3-5 seconds|
|Press and hold the Up and Down Arrows for 3-5 seconds|
|Valve Mode||B.W. Filter|
|Press and hold the Settings button for 3-5 seconds|
|Time of Day and Date||Set by Customer|
|Regen Times||Set by Customer|
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Filter Type||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Media Tank Size||Refer to specifications|
Valve & Electronics: 7 Years
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $1,992.00Sale Price: $1,195.00
Regular Price: $600.00Sale Price: $359.95
Regular Price: $1,992.00Sale Price: $1,195.00
Regular Price: $1,332.00Sale Price: $799.00