Flexx OXi-Gen Aeration Iron And Sulfur Filter
Regular Price $3,658.41 As low as $2,195.00
US Water Systems Flexx Oxi-Gen Aeration Iron And Sulfur Filter
Simply A Revolution In Iron And Sulfur Eradication - Uses The Air We Breathe To Clean Your Water
If You Are Interested in Removing Iron and/or Sulfur, Before You Buy ANY System, especially an air injection or Aeration System, Watch This First:
NSF Approved Components
The US Water Flexx Oxi-Gen Superfilter is a fully automatic backwashing filtration system. It uses all NSF and FDA approved components, including the Catalytic Carbon filter media, which is Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI 61.
Revolutionary Features Lead to Awesome Benefits
- Natural Oxidation - Air is injected into the top of the tank converting ferrous iron to ferric iron and oxidizing sulfur after untreated water has passed through the control valve preventing the control valve from fouling with iron and/or iron. The Sludge that forms in most Air Injection Systems is simply gone and the iron and sulfur is eradicated with ease.
- Total System Control - WATERLOGIX Smartphone App and meter control give you total and advanced control over system regeneration, efficiency and ease of operation. All it takes is 30 seconds to program the Flexx Oxi-Gen. Fully Adjustable cycle times.
- Uses the Least Amount of Backwash Water - No other iron or sulfur filter uses as little water as the Flexx OXi-Gen Superfilter. The competition has to backwash every night to recharge the free air in the top of the tank. The Oxi-Gens unique design enables it to draw air into the system at anytime (to replenish the oxygen) without a full backwash, potentially saving thousands even tens of thousands of gallons of water a year.
- Back Up Protection - Simple 9 volt battery back-up keeps electronic motor active and will return the control valve to service position in case of power failure during regeneration.
- Built-In Meter - Electronic meter provides water usage history, number of regenerations, flow rates, and historical usage.
- No Rattling or Banging - The control valve slowly releases compressed air charge prior to backwash cycle eliminating the explosive blast that can dislodge the drain line.
- Stainless steel bypass valve - Durable SS bypass allows system to be bypassed for service.
- Iron Removal - Up to 8 ppm (10 ppm with Ozone option)
- Sulfur Removal - Up to 6 ppm (10 ppm with Ozone and KDF-85 Cube option)
- Manganese Removal - Up to .5 ppm (.8 ppm with Ozone option)
- Works effectively from pH levels of 6 to 9
- Not recommended for Iron Reducing Bacteria (IRB) or Sulfur Reducing Bacteria (SRB)
- KDF Aeration Cubes - Speed up the oxidation of contaminants like sulfur, by contact absorption. The KDF Cubes are simply added into the cap at the top of the tank. This option can always be added later to increase performance.
- Ozone Accelerator - Eliminates the need for H2O2 in high contaminant removal applications. Eliminates the maintenance costs of H2O2 and is chemical-free. Especially effective in the control of iron and sulfur bacteria (IRB & SRB). Unlike other toy ozone generators, this is a REAL Heavy Duty Ozone Generator with a built-in Air Dryer. In humid environments, ozone simply does not work well, without the Air Dryer. The Air Dryer Feature exponentially amplifies the oxidation ability of ozone. This option can always be added later to increase performance.
- 10 Years on Carbon Tank
- 7 Years on Carbon Filter Valve & Valve Electronics
- Communicates with your Smartphone via Bluetooth
- Simply set the time of day, time of regeneration, and backwash frequency
- Uses 9 Volt battery, so that if power goes out during regeneration, it automatically returns to service so as not to continually waste water to the drain
- Monitors remaining battery life
- Fully programmable cycles
- Can be "precision tuned"
The electronic control center is easy to set and once set, you never have to set it again (except for DST). The Flexx system incorporates an automatic backwash which removes accumulated contaminants and automatically backwashes the filtration media. This eliminates pressure drop and keeps the media in top condition.
Not sure what size filter you need? Bigger is usually better but remember, a system should be sized according to flow rate that is available for backwashing. A system must be backwashed at the specified flow rate to ensure it is flushed properly.
|Model #||# Bathrooms||Peak Flow||Backwash Flow||Filter Tank Size|
|081-FX-150||1-2||10 GPM||5 GPM||10" x 54"|
|081-FX-250||3-6||20 GPM||10 GPM||13" X 54"|
|Warranty||10 Years on Carbon Tank 7 Years on Carbon Filter Valve & Valve Electronics|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|