Dow Filmtec SW30-2540 Seawater Membrane Elements
DOW FILMTEC™ SW30-2540 Elements have one of the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators. DOW FILMTEC SW30 elements may also be operated at lower pressure to reduce pump size, cost, and operating expenses.
- High Rejection Rates
- Improved System Performance
- Superior Quality and Cost Savings
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,000 psi (69 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2 - 11
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 Min.): 1 - 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5 SDI
- Chlorine Tolerance: O PPM
- Improved seawater membranes offer the highest productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection
- Improved seawater membranes combined with automated, precision element fabrication results in the most consistent product performance available
Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 32,000 ppm, 800 psig, 77°F (25°C), 8% Permeate Recovery.