EC-3 HM Digital Conductivity Meter With Carrying Case
Ideal for all water purification applications, waste water regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
- Ideal for commercial use.
- Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS. From 0-999 µS, the resolution is in increments of 1 µS. From 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in increments of 10 µS, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 700 µS NaCl solution.
- Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- TDS Range: 0 - 9990 µS (µS/cm)
- Temp. Range: 0 - 80° Celsius
- Resolution: 1 µS 10 µS, 0.1 degree Celsius
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50° C (33 to 122° F)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)