HM Digital Commercial In-Line Dual TDS Monitor with 3/8" Tee Fittings | DM-2
Regular Price $99.92 On Sale $59.95
Install on industrial systems such as car washes, window washing, manufacturing, and food processing.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Displays TDS levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 20 seconds.
- Dual Range - Measures from 0-999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in 10 ppm increments, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be re-calibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with 1/2" Quick-Connect T-fittings. Also available with 1/4" or 3/8" fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
Differences from the DM-1:
- Designed for commercial/industrial applications.
- Stronger, water-resistant casing.
- Calibration can be done individually or simultaneously on each line.
- Improved design, including an extra large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Longer, waterproof, shielded cables.
- Variable mounting bracket.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: +-2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 46" (including sensor)
- Calibration: Factory calibrated to NaCl 342 ppm. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line, or simultaneously for both.
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery life: Approx. 12-18 months
- Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
- Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.)