Credit Key Page
Fees starting at
How does it work?
B2B Credit Checkout
Get a Decision in Seconds
Simple, Affordable Monthly Terms
Larger, Better Lines of Credit
Up to $50K
Credit Key is not a lease or financed loan, but a line of credit that allows you the flexibility to purchase equipment and supplies as needed. You can qualify for up to a $50,000 line of credit, to use and pay as needed over a 12 month term. You will have the ability to get pre-approved for a certain amount before you order.
To be eligible for Credit Key credit, you will need to
Be an individual applying under your own name. If your business is a Sole Proprietorship you do not need to have a Federal EIN, but will have to document some type of state registration of the business.
• Owner/Signatory of business in application
• Be a U.S. citizen or resident, of minimum signing age in your state of residence
• Have a FICO®/credit score of 600 or above
• Have a total annual business income of $40,000 or more
• Provide your Social Security Number
• Have a nominated bank account or debit card for repayments.
• Credit Key's application process is simple and does not affect your personal credit. Credit does not change any setup fees. If you choose to go beyond
• 30 days, you can be approved as low as 1% per month. Applying for Credit Key is a "soft inquiry." This does not impact your FICO®/credit score.