view less−Product Description
Wall-Mounted P-2000 Ozone Disinfection/Sanitation System
ClearWater Tech’s family of wall-mounted ozone systems are sized to meet any water treatment demand. These units set the standard for the highest ozone ouptut in an air-cooled unit. No other air-cooled, corona discharge systems are as sophisticated and reliable as these products and produce more ozone using less electrical energy.
Ozone is the most powerful oxidizer commercially available, up to 1.5 times stronger and many times faster acting than chlorine, and is unmatched as a disinfectant. Unlike traditional antiseptics, ozone is produced on-site with equipment that can easily be sized to meet any requirement. Ozone-enriched-water (OEW) not only sanitizes surfaces on contact but is completely safe. Ozone also leaves no harmful residue in water to harm the environment.
The wall-mounted systems are designed with fully-adjustable ozone output and are built with powder coated or stainless steel enclosures. Used in applications from pharmaceutical to potable water, these units have been applied to the most demanding installations and have performed reliably for many years.
Need help sizing your system? Give one of our certified water specialists a call at 1-800-608-8792.
- Better sanitation - Complete disinfection on contact
- Eliminates odor & taste - Powerful, but safe oxidation
- Saves money- Reduces or eliminates chemical use
- Saves time- Disinfectant produced on-site, no storage, mixing, or handling of chemicals
- Protects the environment - Ozone reduces wastewater pollutants
- Commercial Pools
- Commercial Spas
- Residential Swimming Pools
- Waste Water
- Residential Problem Water
- Bottled Water Fill Lines
- Water Features
- Larger Volume Water Stores
Computer grade universal power supply
Pressurized or vacuum delivery
Oxygen or dry air feed
Remote 4-20 mA control
Manual 0-100% ozone output control
- 14 grams/hour @ 14.0 SCFH (with oxygen)
- 3.00% concentration by weight (with oxygen)
- Dimensions: 20.25" x 23.00" x 5.5"
- Weight: 49 pounds
*Call for other voltage options
|Unit||Grams Per Hour @ SCFH||Concencration By Weight @ Rated SCFH||
5.6 @ 14 (Dry Air)
14 @ 14 (Oxygen)
1.00 (Dry Air)
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Dimensions||Dimensions: 20.25" x 23.00" x 5.5"
Weight: 50.0 lbs
|Grams Per Hour @ SCFH||14 @ 14|
|Concentration By Weight @ Rated SCFH||3.0% Oxygen Concentration by Weight|