view less−Product Description
CIP260 Clean-In-Place Ozone System For Wineries and Breweries
Wineries and breweries that are looking to preserve the natural flavors of their products, keep a sanitized facility, and reduce pollutants in groundwater, how have a powerful alternative to thermal disinfection, chlorine, and other traditional sanitizers for surface disinfection.
The CIP260 system is useful for surface cleaning and disinfection throughout the facility. The CIP260 uses ozone, which is not only nature's most powerful disinfectant, but also the most effective oxidizer commercially available. Ozone is up to 1.5 times more effective and many times faster acting than chlorine. And because ozone is oxygen-based oxidizer, it leaves no chemicals or chemical by-products behind - just oxygen and water.
Unlike traditional santizers, ozone is produced on-site with equipment that can easily be sized to meet any requirement. Ozone-enriched-water not only sanitizes surfaces on contact but is completely safe, which makes it a natural for wineries and breweries, and the environment.
The CIP260 is a complete wall-mounted ozone system providing ozone enriched water perfect for clean-in-place applications. System includes the ozone generator, oxygen concentrator, system controls, backflow prevention, and injection manifold to safely draw the ozone gas into the water.
- Better sanitation - Complete disinfection on contact
- Eliminates odors - Powerful, but safe, oxidation
- Maintains color and appearance
- Saves money - Extends shelf life, reduces or eliminates chemicals and hot water use
- Saves time - Disinfectant produced on-site (no storage, mixing or handling of chemicals)
- Protects the environment - Ozone reduces wastewater pollutants
- Barrel washing
- Bottle washing
- Transfer lines
- Surface sanitation of walls and doors
- Fermentation tanks
- Well water treatment
- Ozone generator
- Oxygen concentrator
- Safety - vacuum switch operated
- Backflow prevention
- Simple integration
- Efficient mass-transfer of ozone to off-gas venting and destruct
- 2.6 grams per hour @ 8 SCFH
- 1% concentration by weight @ 8 SCFH
- Max GPM: 15 GPM
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Grams Per Hour @ SCFH||2.6 grams per hour @ 8 SCFH|
|Concentration By Weight @ Rated SCFH||1%|