view less−Product Description
APEX V Corona Discharge Ozone Disinfection/Sanitation System
The Apex Ozone Generator Series is designed to provide sanitation and disinfection on a whole new level. It is also capable of effectively oxidizing iron, sulfur, and manganese.
Ozone is the most powerful oxidizer commercially available. It is up to 1.5 times stronger and many times faster acting than chlorine, and is a far better disinfectant. Unlike traditional sanitizers such as chlorine, ozone is produced on-site with equipment that can easily be sized to meet any requirement. Ozone-Enriched-Water (OEW) sanitizes surfaces on contact and is completely safe. There is no harmful residue left in the water to harm the environment. It also adds no unusual tastes or odors to the water in which it is dissolved.
The Apex Series of ozone systems are perfect for many applications including residential swimming pools, commercial spas, and smaller commercial pools.
Need help sizing your system? Give one of our certified water specialists a call at 1-800-608-8792.
- Better sanitation - Complete disinfection on contact
- Eliminates odors - Powerful, but safe, oxidation
- Saves money - Reduces or eliminates chemical use
- Saves time - Disinfectant produced on-site (no storage, mixing or handling of chemicals)
- Protects the environment - Ozone reduces wastewater pollutants
- Pools and Spas (Commercial and Residential)
- Well Water - Iron, Sulfur, Manganese, and Bacteria
- Water Bottling Facilities
- Waste Water Treatment
- Commercial Laundry Facilities
- Fountains and Water Features
- Zoos and Aquariums
- Compact Wall-Mount Design
- Fully Automatic Controls
- Air Cooled
- Backflow prevention
- Check valve assembly
- LED display
- 2" injector manifold
- Build-In Oxygen Concentrator
- P-2000 ozone generator
- AD40 - air dryer
- 5.6 grams/hour @ 7 SCFH with dry air
- 1.0% concentration by weight
- Max GPM: 80 GPM
- Electrical: Universal 120V 60HZ, 3.8 amps
- Dimensions: 20.25" x 23.0" x 5.5"
- Weight: 49 pounds
*Call for other voltage options
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Custom Built To Order|
|Dimensions||23.0" h x 20.25" w x 5.5" d, 49 lbs|
|Grams Per Hour @ SCFH||5.6 grams/hour @ 14 SCFH with dry air|
|Concentration By Weight @ Rated SCFH||1.0% concentration by weight|