view less−Product Description
HDO3 High Dissolved Ozone Disinfection/Sanitation System
Ozone is nature's most powerful oxidizer. It has been rated up to 50% stronger and many times faster acting than chlorine. It is also a far more effective disinfectant. The HDO3 High Dissolved Ozone System by Clear Water Tech is a clean-in-place (CIP) sanitation systems for surface cleaning and disinfection utilizing the strength of ozone.
Ozone is produced on-site with equipment that can be custom tailord for a variety of applications. OEW (or Ozone-enriched-water) performs the dual functions of sanitization and oxidation of surfaces on contact. Unlike chemical cleaners, it is also completely safe. Ozone is also safe for the environment, as it leaves no harmful residue in the OEW water.
The HDO3 (high dissolved ozone systems), are designed for efficient mass-transfer of ozone gas into solution, which means very high disinfectant power. The systems are capable of achieving up to seven parts per million (7.0 ppm) of dissolved ozone and flow rates up to one hundred fifty gallons per minute (150 gpm). With three (3) models to choose from, the HDO3 systems can meet just about any sanitation challenge.
Need help sizing your system? Give one of our certified water specialists a call at 1-800-608-8792.
- Better sanitation - Complete disinfection on contact
- Eliminates odors - Powerful, but safe, oxidation
- Saves money - Reduces or eliminates chemical use
- Saves time - Disinfectant produced on-site (no storage, mixing or handling of chemicals)
- Protects the environment - Ozone reduces wastewater pollutants
- Laundry Facilities
- Food Processing
- Bottled Water Plants
- Fisheries & Fishing Vessels
Turn-key & pre-plumbed
- Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Options
- Integrated Dissolved Ozone Monitor
- Easy-to-Read Instrumentation
- Fully Adjustable Ozone Output
- Air-Cooled Stainless Steel Ozone Reaction Chambers
- 20 grams per hour
- 4.0% concentration by weight
- Electrical: Universal 120V/60Hz 20 AMPS
- Dimensions: 20.0" x 66.0" x 29.0"
- Weight: 421 pounds
*Call for other voltage options
|Unit||Grams Per Hour @ SCFH||Concencration By Weight @ Rated SCFH||
Vacuum [-5 in Hg] Pressure [10 psi]
|HDO3-II||20 @ 14||4.0%||V||66.0"||20.0"||29.0"||421 lbs|
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Dimensions||Dimensions: 20" x 66" x 29"
Weight: 421 lbs
|Grams Per Hour @ SCFH||20 grams/hour|
|Concentration By Weight @ Rated SCFH||4% Oxygen Concentration by Weight|