view less−Product Description
Microzone 300P Dissolved Ozone Disinfection/Sanitation System
Microzone Systems by ClearWater Tech use corona discharge (CD) technology to product ozone from a compact-sized unit. This ozone generation system is a plug-and-play product line that is simple, cost-effective, and delivers huge benefits of traditional sanitation systems. The Microzone series of ozone generators are wall-mounted and require no air preparation.
Need help sizing your system? Give one of our certified water specialists a call at 1-800-608-8792.
- Better sanitation - Complete disinfection on contact
- Eliminates odors - Powerful, but safe, oxidation
- Saves money - Reduces or eliminates chemical use
- Saves time - Disinfectant produced on-site (no storage, mixing or handling of chemicals)
- Protects the environment - Ozone reduces wastewater pollutants
- Residential Pools/Spas
- Ornamental Water Features
- Small Aquariums
- Water Vending Machines
- Water Store Recirculation Systems
- Fully Adjustable Ozone Output
- No Air Prep Required
- Low Power
- 0.3 grams/hour @ 6.5 SCFH
- 0.20% concentration by weight
- Electrical: Universal 120V/60Hz 0.30 AMPS
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 9.75" x 3.5"
- Weight: 2.25 pounds
*Call for other voltage options
|Unit||Grams Per Hour @ SCFH||Concencration By Weight @ Rated SCFH||
Vacuum [-5 in Hg] Pressure [10 psi]
|CD300||0.3 @ 6.5||0.2%||P||0.30||9.75||5.25"||3.5"||2.25 lbs|
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Custom Built To Order|
|Dimensions||Dimensions: 5.375" x 5.875" x 2.0"
Weight: 2.25 lbs
|Grams Per Hour @ SCFH||0.3 grams/hour|
|Concentration By Weight @ Rated SCFH||0.2% Oxygen Concentration by Weight|