Top 5 Reasons To Filter Your Tap Water
- Buy a Filter or Be a Filter
Your body will absorb the chemicals, contaminants and bacteria...or you can buy a filter. The best way is for a filter to do its' job
- Remove Chemicals, Chlorine, Chloramine and Pesticides
Flint, Michigan was just the tip of the iceberg. There are thousands of areas with worse problems.
- Remove Bacteria and Virus
Eliminate pathogens that can be hazardous to every family’s health. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with safe water.
- What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
Pharmaceuticals, MTBE, Lead, Chromium 6 and other contaminants can be lurking in your water supply. Protect yourself from the unknown.
- Eliminate Limescale From Hard Water
In many parts of the county, hard water causes lime scale to form in pipes, plumbing and appliance, costing consumers billions of dollars a year.
Pulsar Home Water Treatment Plant
- Treats your water problems the way you want
- Fully modular and expandable - as much or as little treatment as you need
- You can trust the water at every tap
- No electricity, no chemicals, no salt, no wasted water
How Hard Is
Your Tap Water?
Look at the water hardness map to determine the hardness concentration in your tap water based on location.
US PATTERNS OF WATER HARDNESS
Softest waters are found in parts of New England, the South Atlantic-Gulf, the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii. Hardest waters are in Texas, New Mexico, Kansas, Arizona and southern California.SHOP WATER SOFTENERS
More Reasons To Filter Your Tap
- Your tap water has a chlorinated smell
- In case of boil water alert
- Your tap water has a bad taste or color
- You have health concerns
- You don't want flouride
- You want to save money
- You want to extend the life of appliances
- You want to replace bottled water
- You want your plants to thrive
- You want brighter/softer laundry
The Pulsar Limeblaster is perfect for families who do not want salt using water softeners for whatever reason. It prevents limescale from building up in water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, faucets, plumbing and fixtures and can be installed on the entire water supply or just the hot water, which is where limescale originates. It also helps dissolve existing limescale.
If you live in an area of the country where the water is very hard, many people elect to use a water softener to solve the limescale problem. Our new Next Level Technology softeners us up to 75% less salt and waste up to 75% less water than others. For a few pounds of salt a month, you can enjoy soft water throughout your home.
You may decide you want the additional protection of a reverse osmosis drinking water system, which removes the largest spectrum of spectrum of contaminants for drinking water. This delivers the cleanest water possible and can be used for drinking, ice cubes, plants and steam irons.
This is for families with chronic skin problems and/or immune deficiencies. This will remove the largest spectrum of contaminants for the entire home. Of course, it is expensive and must be done properly. It requires a heavy-duty commercial-grade system so that it will function properly and reliably. Seek professional help with this if you have any questions.
Benefits of Choosing US Water Systems
- Cutting-edge, highly reliable advanced technology
- We don't just sell one type of product
- Buy Direct From the Manufacturer - Cut-out-the-Middleman
- 220+ years of water treatment experience from Master Certified Water Specialists
- Legendary technical suport
Need Help?CALL 1-800-608-8792
"Great help from your customer service team, they really understood the product and answered all of my questions to help select the right product and great help with how to best install - they took the anxiety away and really made it simple."
"I got everything setup easy and product runs great! Def. recommend"
Los Angeles, CA
"Purchased NLT Hybrid fusion system. Placed the order with very friendly sales person. Came with very easy to read and understand instructions. Very satisfied with the results and clothes are much brighter from the laundry, no scale deposits on faucets or shower doors."