Every day we read about chemical spills, problems with lead in the water, the dangers of chloramine and chlorine, Chromium 6, Rocket Fuel, Pharmaceuticals and on and on... There are lots of problems with our water in America, leaving us with the feeling that our water is under attack. Well, it is! We have all read about the problems in Flint, Michigan and then find out that Flint is the tip of the iceberg. 2,000 other cities may have the same problems... and more. It's obvious that we can no longer trust that our water quality is pure and clean... nor should we!
5 Reasons You Should Think About Filtering Your Water
- Buy a Filter or Be a Filter Your body will absorb the chemicals, contaminants and bacteria...or you can buy a filter. The best way is for a filter to do its' job
- Remove Chemicals, Chlorine, Chloramine and Pesticides Flint, Michigan was just the tip of the iceberg. There are thousands of areas with worse problems.
- Remove Bacteria and Virus Eliminate pathogens that can be hazardous to every family’s health. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with safe water.
- What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You Pharmaceuticals, MTBE, Lead, Chromium 6 and other contaminants can be lurking in your water supply. Protect yourself from the unknown.
- Eliminate Limescale From Hard Water In many parts of the county, hard water causes lime scale to form in pipes, plumbing and appliance, costing consumers billions of dollars a year.