view less−Product Description
BevGuard™ 0.5 Micron Carbon Block Water Filter with Lime Scale Protection | BGE-4200S
Since water is the key component of the beverages that you dispense, water quality is certainly a major consideration in your food service equipment strategy. BevGuard is the most cost-effective filter which still delivers superior performance. BevGuard eliminates the high cost of Everpure filters**. This filter reduces chlorine, tastes, odors, and also protects against lime scale buildup.
The BevGuard BGE-4200S is designed for the most demanding Office Coffee Service, Ice Machine and Food Service applications. This BevGuard replacement replaces most Everpure filters.
Fits Everpure** Models and Replaced the Following Everpure Filters
- SPA 400
- The BevGuard BGE-4200S filter is a carbon block filter with Lime Scale Protection for longer filter life and a greater flow rate.
- Significantly reduces hardness buildup due to minerals in the water supply, but does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
- Most brands have .42 oz to 1 oz of polyphosphate, but the BevGuard BGE-4200S Filter has 8.0 oz of polyphosphate for dramatically superior lime scale prevention.
- The plastic internal liner eliminates the potential for leaks from the body of the filter as no water can make contact with the aluminum housing.
- The best part about these filters is that no activation is required. The filter will be at maximum performance right from the start upon installation.
- Utilizes all NSF Certified Carbon.
- BevGuard® has been Tested and Certified to ANSI/NSF Std. 42 for chlorine reduction, material requirements and structural integrity.
- Long lasting, typical lifespan 6 – 12 months.
- Filter Application: Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Particulate & Scale Inhibitor
- Filter Type: Carbon Block and Polyphosphate
- Micron Rating: 0.5 Micron
- Cartridge Style: Quick Change
- Flow Rate: 2.9 gpm/10.978 lpm
- Dimensions: 21 ½ Inches (54.61 cm) Tip to End
- Operating Pressure: 25 psi to 125 psi (1.72 bar – 8.62 bar)
- Temperature Rating: 35 to 100° F (1.7 - 38° C)
- Filter Life: 12 months or 40,000 Gallons (156,416 liters)
- Case Quantity: 4 Cartridges per case
Bevguard vs Everpure Comparison
|Everpure||Micron||Flow Rate - Life||BevGuard BGE||Flow Rate/Life|
|7FC-S||0.5||2.5GPM - 25K||4200S||2.9GPM - 40K|
|7FC5-S||5||2.5GPM - 25K||4200S||2.9GPM - 40K|
|7SI||0.5||3.5GPM - 25K||4200s||2.9GPM - 40K|
|HC||0.5||2.5GPM - 7K||4200S||2.1GPM - 29K|
|HC-H||0.5||2.5GPM - 7K||4200S||2.1GPM - 29K|
|HCH-CTO||0.5||2.5GPM - 7K||4200S||2.1GPM - 29K|
|HF||0.5||2.5GPM - 7K||4200S||2.1GPM - 29K|
|HF-H||0.5||2.5GPM - 7K||4200S||2.1GPM - 29K|
|PBS-400||0.5||2.2GPM - 3K||4200S||2.1GPM - 29K|
|SPA 400||0.5||2.2GPM - 3K||4200S||2.9GPM - 40K|
NOTE: BevGuard filters should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
Quantity discounts available. 4 Cartridges to a case.
** Everpure is a registered trademark of Pentair. Inc.
view less-Additional Information
|Filter Type||Carbon Filters|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !