view less−Product Description
Axeon - NF3 Series Membrane Elements - NF3-2514 - 200 GPD Membrane Element
(Formerly R.O. UltraTec)
Manufactured using the industry’s leading membrane film technology. NF3 Membrane Elements offer reliability,high performance, and deliver consistent results. NF3 Membrane Elements are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing nanofiltration elements. Advanced membrane technology and manufacturing processes ensure high quality and performance, allowing for improved system performance.
- Improved System Performance
- Superior Quality and Cost Savings
- Individually Vacuum Tested
- Made in the U.S.
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2 - 11pH
- Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 Min.): 1 - 12
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5 SDI
- Chlorine Tolerance: O PPM
- High Flow (HF) Membrane Material
- Protective ABS Hard Shell
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Axeon Part Number: 200401
- Axeon Product Description: NF3-2514
- Applied Pressure: 70 PSI (4.83 BAR)
- Permeate Flow Rate: 200 GPD (0.76 m3/d)
- Nominal Salt Rejection: 40-50%
Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 550 ppm Softened Tap Water, 77°F (25°C), 15% Permeate Recovery, 6.5 – 7.0 pH Range, and the specified applied pressure. Data taken after 30 minutes of operation. Maximum pressure drop for each element is 13 psi. Minimum salt rejection is 40%. Permeate flow for individual elements may vary +/- 20%.
- A: 14" (355.6 mm)
- B: 1.1" (27.94 mm)
- C: 0.75" (19.05 mm)
- D: 2.4" (60.96 mm)
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Ships From Manufacturer|
|Membrane Size||2-/12" Commercial|