view less−Product Description
AXEON C-Series Cleaners are heavy duty action cleaners that quickly and easily mix with water to make an easy to use cleaning solution that safely and effectively remove a wide range of membrane foulants from polyamide thin film (TF), cellulose acetate (CA) and ultrafiltration (UF) membrane elements.
|• Ideal for prolonging the life of membranes and obtaining a higher level of performance from the element||• Formulated to counteract a variety of foulants|
|• Substantial cost savings on replacement membranes||• Made in the U.S.A.|
|Product||For Removing||Membrane Types||Solution pH|
|C-10*||Calcium Carbonate Scale||TFC, CA and UF||2|
|SYMPTOMS OF CALCIUM CARBONATE SCALE:
• Scale extruding out of the downstream end of the last membranes in the system.
• All of the scale dissolves when introduced to a dilute hydrochloric acid solution.
• Poor salt rejection, low flow, and or, high pressure differential on
individual membrane test data.
• 8” x 40” Element weight exceeds 45 pounds.
• Site reports interruption in the antiscalant or acid injection.
• Site reports scale in the last vessel or piping of the concentrate stream.
|TESTING FOR CALCIUM CARBONATE SCALE:
• Calcium carbonate scale is not always white. However, a quick test can be
conducted to see if the foulant is comprised solely of calcium carbonate.
• In a glass beaker, make a 1:1 dilution of HCl and DI water. Drop a small sample
of the foulant into the solution. If the foulant contains calcium carbonate, it will bubble.
Continue adding acid until the bubbling stops or until the scale disappears.
• If the beaker contains residual material after the bubbling has stopped, then the
foulant consists of more than just calcium carbonate.
|C-20*||Organics||TFC and UF||11|
|SYMPTOMS OF BIOLOGICAL FOULING SCALE:
• Visible slime on the feed side of the membrane.
• Site reports slime in the cartridge filter housing and piping.
• Site reports high pressure differential in the first array.
• Individual membrane test data reports high pressure differentials.
• Membranes are telescoped.
|STEPS TO PREVENT BIOLOGICAL FOULING:
• Properly dose sodium bisulfite.
• Clean and sanitize the pretreatment equipment and piping.
• Consider an intermittent biocide treatment.
• Evaluate the necessity of a continuous injection biocide.
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !