Atmospheric Tank Package with Grundfos MQ3 Pump, Fittings Package, Float Assembly, and Pulsar Ultraviolet System - Delivers Up to 15 GPM
This is for any Whole-House or Commercial Reverse Osmosis System for When You Need a Atmospheric Tank-Type RO System
Poly Tank Features:
- Tank Options:
- 140 Gallon - 29" diameter x 58" height
- 250 Gallon - 30" diameter x 89" height
- 500 Gallon - 48" diameter x 73" height
- 1000 Gallon - 64" diameter x 80" height
- 100% seamless polypropylene composite construction
- Produced using NSF and/or FDA listed materials
- Meets stringent US requirements for water components
- Environmentally safe, 100% lead-free
- Will not introduce chemicals or elements into water
- Factory-backed 1-year warranty
Tanks must be able to fit through existing doors/entryways.
Top-Mount Float Assembly
- Designed to mount on top of atmospheric tank
- Provides secure mount for Reverse Osmosis Float Assembly for Positive Shutoff
- 20' long cord
- Fully adjustable
- Professional grade
- Requires 2" Hole
- Waterproof enclosure
- Works with all RO UltraTec, Axeon, Watts and Flexeon Systems
Grundfos MQ is built for trouble-free operation. It's construction from corrosion-resistant materials means it can be used for ultrapure water. The anti-cycling feature prevents the pump from repeatedly starting and stopping in the event of a dripping tap or a minor leak. If there is no water available, the pump will stop to protect itself and restart automatically when water is available again. The Grundfos MQ makes it easy to select the right water booster pump. The MQ is an all-in-one unit with two models to choose from. There is no need to worry about a separate pressure tank, pressure switch, electrical connections, fittings or any other separate items. With MQ, it is literally a matter of connecting the power and turning on the jet pump. Installation of an MQ pump is simple and can be done in a matter of minutes.
- The MQ pump has built-in dry-run protection. If the pump runs dry, the pump automatically stops.
- It will then attempt to restart every half hour for a maximum of 24 hours until water is available from the source.
- If more than 24 hours pass without water, the pump must be restarted manually.
- The auto reset function can also be disabled.
- The Grundfos MQ pump also has built-in thermal protection.
- If the pump overheats it immediately stops.
- After a 30-minute cooling-down period, the pump will automatically restart
- The Grundfos MQ is specially designed for use in domestic applications where low noise is a major consideration.
- The pump is cooled by the pumped water which eliminated the need for a noisy cooling fan.
- Since the pump is self-cooling, you don’t need to have free space around the pump for cooling purposes.
- The MQ "anti-cycling" feature prevents the pump from continuously starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
- Flow range: 0 - 20 U.S. GPM
- Head range: 0 - 139 FEET
- System pressure: Up to 109 psi
- Voltage Range: 110-120V or 220-240V
- Inlet pressure: Max. 45 psi
- Suction lift: Max. 26 ft
- Liquid temperature: 32°F to +95°F
- Ambient temperature: 32°F to +113°F
- Inlet and outlet connections: 1" IPS
- Warranty: 2 Years
US Water Pulsar Ultraviolet Disinfection System
Features & Benefits
- Kills bacteria on contact
- Disinfection without chemicals.
- Effective disinfection for chlorine resistant bacteria, virus cysts.
- Max. water temperature: 90°F (32°C)
- Min. water temperature: 50°F (10°C)
- Max pressure: 90 psi