Atmospheric Deluxe Tank Package with Pump & UV Disinfection
Atmospheric Tank Package with Grundfos SCALA Pump, Fittings Package, Float Assembly, and Pulsar Ultraviolet System - Delivers Up to 15 GPM
This is for any Whole-House or Commercial Reverse Osmosis System for When YouNeed a Atmospheric Tank-Type RO System
Poly Tank Features:
- Tank Options:
- 140 Gallon - 29" diameter x 58" height
- 250 Gallon - 35" diameter x 69" height
- 500 Gallon - 48" diameter x 82" height
- 1000 Gallon - 64" diameter x 84" height
- 100% seamless polypropylene composite construction
- Produced using NSF and/or FDA listed materials
- Meets stringent US requirements for water components
- Environmentally safe, 100% lead-free
- Will not introduce chemicals or elements into water
- Lifetime warranty on the tank
Top-Mount Float Assembly - Select Outlet Or Tank Level Float
- Outlet float recommended for any RO system that does not have an input for tank level shutoff
- Designed to mount on top of atmospheric tank
- Provides secure mount for Reverse Osmosis Float Assembly for Positive Shutoff
- 20' long cord
- Fully adjustable
- Professional grade
- Requires 2" Hole
- Waterproof enclosure
- Works with all US Water, RO UltraTec, Axeon, Watts, Flexeon, and most other systems
Grundfos SCALA is built for trouble-free operation. It's construction from corrosion-resistant materials means it can be used for ultrapure water. The anti-cycling feature prevents the pump from repeatedly starting and stopping in the event of a dripping tap or a minor leak. If there is no water available, the pump will stop to protect itself and restart automatically when water is available again. The Grundfos pump makes it easy to select the right water booster pump. The pump is an all-in-one unit. There is no need to worry about a separate pressure tank, pressure switch, electrical connections, fittings or any other separate items. With SCALA, it is literally a matter of connecting the power and turning on the jet pump. Installation of this pump is simple and can be done in a matter of minutes.
- The SCALA pump has built-in dry-run protection. If the pump runs dry, the pump automatically stops.
- It will then attempt to restart every half hour for a maximum of 24 hours until water is available from the source.
- If more than 24 hours pass without water, the pump must be restarted manually.
- The auto reset function can also be disabled.
- The Grundfos pump also has built-in thermal protection.
- If the pump overheats it immediately stops.
- After a 30-minute cooling-down period, the pump will automatically restart
- The Grundfos pump is specially designed for use in domestic applications where low noise is a major consideration.
- The pump is cooled by the pumped water which eliminated the need for a noisy cooling fan.
- Since the pump is self-cooling, you dont need to have free space around the pump for cooling purposes.
- The pump "anti-cycling" feature prevents the pump from continuously starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
- Flow range: 0 - 22 U.S. GPM
- Head range: 0 - 144 FEET
- System pressure: Up to 115 psi
- Voltage: 110V
- Inlet pressure: Max. 43 psi
- Suction lift: Max. 26 ft
- Liquid temperature: 32°F to +113°F
- Ambient temperature: 32°F to +131°F
- Inlet and outlet connections: 1" IPS
- Warranty: 2 Years
US Water Pulsar Ultraviolet Disinfection System
Features & Benefits
- Kills bacteria on contact
- Disinfection without chemicals.
- Effective disinfection for chlorine resistant bacteria, virus cysts.
- Max. water temperature: 90°F (32°C)
- Min. water temperature: 50°F (10°C)
- Max pressure: 90 psi
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|