view less−Product Description
212 Series Asco Composite NSF Solenoid Valve - 3/4"
US Water Systems is now offering the Asco Red Hat NSF approved solenoid valves. These valves are designed to be easily serviced/replaced with union type connectors called the FasN™ connection system. These plastic valves are compatible with many types of liquids and will not leach. These valves can be used with RO water. These valves are NSF approved and contain no BPA’s. The valves are equipped with a 3 prong magnetic solenoid block and can be easily attached to an existing application or a 110v pigtail can be added to plug these valves into an outlet plug. The outlet plug on the pigtail can be removed and the pigtail can be hardwired into a circuit board or PLC.
- 3/4" Female NPT Connections
- Composite body valve
- 2 way, normally closed (NC) or normally open (NO)
- Tested and certified by NSF International
- UL and CSA recognized coils
- Mountable in any position, upright preferred
- ASCO Model Number:
- NC: 8212A037S0100F0
- NO: 8212A038S0100F2
- UL recognized coil - File E153691
- CSA certified coil - see CSA file No. 113111
- Tested and certified by NSF International:
- NSF 61 Annex G: Drinking Water System Components
- NSF 169: Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices
- NSF 42: Drinking Water Treatment Units - Material and Structural Integrity Requirements
- NSF 372: Drinking Water Systems Components - Lead Content Certification
- The NSF Certification Program is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada and ANSI.
- 1 Year
- Manufacturer - Asco
- NO - Normally Open | NC - Normally Closed
- Add 110V DIN Connector
view less-Additional Information
|Valve Type||2-Way Pilot Valve|
|Body Material||Composite, Engineered Plastic (PPE)|
|Pipe Size||3/4" FNPT|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !