view less−Product Description
Premium Grade Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin With 10% Cross linking
Most cation exchange is 8% cross linked. 10% cross linked resin such as ResinTech CG10 simply has a longer life and is more chemical and chlorine resistant.
- ResinTech CG10 is a premium grade, strong acid cation exchange resin based on cross linked polystyrene matrix with 10% crosslinking, containing sulphonic acid groups
- Aries CG10 is higher cross-linked product suitable for use in aggressive operating condition such as condensate polishing, chemical process applications or situations where additional chlorine resistance is necessary.
- It exhibits high capacity combined with excellent physical, chemical stability and operating characteristics.
- ResinTech CG10 can be used in a wide range of temperature and pH conditions.
This is an upgrade for any standard water softener resin.
- 1.0 cu/ft per bag/42 per skid
- Quantity and skid discounts
- Call for special pricing for larger quantities and better shipping rates.
Guaranteed Equivalent to or Better Than the Following Resins:
- Dow HGR
- Mitsubishi SK-110
- Purolite C100X10
- Rohm & Haas IR-122
- Sybron C-250
- Thermax T-52
view less-Additional Information
view less-Ratings & Reviews
The resin I needed was on sale. No other dealer came close on the price.Comment
Seems to be of good quality. Time will tell.Comment
so far so good clean soft water only 3 weeks inComment
Ideal replacement resin for our IQ 1250. Ready for years of trouble-free service.Comment
view less-Product FAQs
Can this be used in a CSI water softner system w/ salt pellet brine tank?
Will I receive the product in original package as shown in the picture. ( I mean the ResinTech water softener resin )
Yes, the bag is inside a cardboard box, unless you have a half cu/ft. Then it is bagged in a plastic bag.
Any shipping cost?
If you add it to the cart, you can enter your zip code and see shipping, since it is a large, overweight item.
i need to replace the resin in my softener. i'm told it is black mineral resin, but i cant find it anywhere under that description. how do i replace it with something equal or better?
What makes resin black is “black dye” – it makes no difference in the performance. Resin is amber in color but some like it dyed black – go figure!
Here’s what you need: https://www.uswatersystems.com/aries-cg10-resin.html
Is this a mixed bed resin? Can it be used to dionize water for car wash and window cleaning and fish tank water?
No, that is not DI resin.
can this be used in home water softners(ecowater) and is this made in USA or imported??.thank you
Yes, it can be used in any softener.
No resin is made in the USA. This is made in Resintechs factory in China.
Can CG10-Na be used for home water softeners such as GE?
Certainly! It will just last longer.
Can this be used as a replacement for Resin Tech CGS? Thank You
Resin Tech CGS is 7% cross-linked. CG10 is 10% cross-linked. The higher the cross-linkage the higher the quality. CGS is a lower grade, so yes it is a replacement. A better replacement!
Can I use this resin to replace the resin in my Waterboss 900 system?
Do the empty cartridge replacements for cation resin have any filter media in them?If they are empty cartridges they do not they do not have media. They are empty.