Aquatrol Premium Grade 10% Water Softener Resin - 1 CU/FT
Premium Grade Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin With 10% Cross linking
Most cation exchange is 8% cross linked. 10% cross linked resin such as Aquatrol simply has a longer life and is more chemical and chlorine resistant.Aquatrol CAT110E cation resin provides a high purity, premium cation resin designed for the treatment of foods, beverages, potable waters, and water used in the processing of food. Aquatrol CAT110E resin is a high grade resin which complies with the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) CFR 21, Title 173.25 for use in the treatment of foods for human consumption. NSF Standard 44 Certified.
Aquatrol CAT110E cation resin has excellent hydraulic characteristics for optimal flow rate and backwash flow rates. Its high capacity and porosity characteristic provide exceptional kinetic behavior along with good physical, chemical and thermal stability.
- Aquatrol CAT110E is a premium grade, strong acid cation exchange resin based on cross linked polystyrene matrix with 10% crosslinking, containing sulphonic acid groups
- Aquatrol CAT110E is higher cross-linked product suitable for use in aggressive operating condition such as condensate polishing, chemical process applications or situations where additional chlorine resistance is necessary.
- Aquatrol CAT110E exhibits high capacity combined with excellent physical, chemical stability and operating characteristics.
- Aquatrol CAT110E can be used in a wide range of temperature and pH conditions.
This Is An Upgrade For Any Standard Water Softener Resin.
- 1.0 cu/ft per bag/36 per skid
- Quantity and skid discounts
- Call for special pricing for larger quantities and better shipping rates.
Guaranteed Equivalent To Or Better Than The Following Resins:
- Dow HGR
- Mitsubishi SK-110
- Purolite C100X10
- Rohm & Haas IR-122
- Sybron C-250
- Thermax T-52
- Resintech CG-10