view less−Product Description
Aquatrol Oxi-Gen Professional Grade Iron And Sulfur Removal System
The US Water Aquatrol OXi-Gen system is a fully automatic backwashing filtration system. It uses all NSF and FDA approved components, including the Catalytic Carbon Filter Media, which is Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI 61 .
- Full 3/4" Flow In and Out
- Electronic controller has only one internal moving part - simple to set.
- No complicated programs.
- Includes built-in bypass valve
- Just one (1) internal moving part
- 12 volt electrical system uses less than $2.00 electricity per year
- 12 volt operation means no danger of electrical shock.
- Capacitor backup keeps the memory during power outages.
- The system removes or reduces silt, sand, sediment and cloudiness
- Extremely user friendly
- Low maintenance due to automatic operation
- Long Catalytic Carbon life due to superior backwashing features
- System includes 35 gallon peroxide tank, Pump and water meter, Aquatrol Catalytic Carbon Filter and 5 Gallons H2O2
- Lifetime on Carbon Tank
- 5 Years on Carbon Filter Valve & Valve Electronics
- 1 Years on Chemical Injection Pump and Water Meter
The Case for Hydrogen Peroxide (H202)
- Powerful- H2O2 is one of the most powerful oxidizers known stronger than chlorine, chlorine dioxide, and potassium permanganate. Only fluorine, the hydroxyl radical and ozone are better oxidizers, but all are either deadly poison or cost prohibitive.
- Safe- Despite its power, H2O2 is a natural metabolite of many organisms, which decompose the H2O2 they produce into oxygen and water. H2O2 is also formed by the action of sunlight on water a natural purification system for our environment. Consequently, H2O2 has none of the problems of gaseous release or chemical residues that are associated with other chemical oxidants. And since H2O2 is totally miscible with water, it reverts back to hydrogen and oxygen after the reaction is complete.
- Versatile- The fact that H2O2 is used for seemingly converse applications proves its versatility. It can treat both easy-to-oxidize pollutants (iron and sulfides) and supercharged Hydrogen Peroxide is lethal to iron, sulfur and manganese.
- Selective- The reason why H2O2 can be used for such diverse applications is the different ways in which its power can be directed selectivity. By simply adjusting the conditions of the reaction (e.g., pH, temperature, dose, reaction time, and/or catalyst addition), H2O2 can often be made to oxidize one pollutant over another, or even to favor different oxidation products from the same pollutant. In itself, it is a fantastic oxidizer, much better than chlorine and potassium permanganate, It poses no health hazard
- Advantages: Complete elimination of iron and sulfur, regardless of the levels, without the use of dangerous chemicals. You can always predict for a certainty that it will eliminate iron and sulfur and the rotten-egg odor, even if the water contains iron and sulfur reducing bacteria. It also has a relatively low cost – a family of four generally uses 20 to 40 gallons of hydrogen peroxide a year.
- Sulfur-Free Rust-Free Water
- 100% Guaranteed To Work – PERIOD!
- No Hassles, No Worries, No Kidding!
- Built “As Simple as Possible, But Not Simpler” – Albert Einstein
|Oxidant||Oxidation Potential, V|
Not sure what size filter you need? Bigger is usually better but remember, a system should be sized according to flow rate that is available for backwashing. A system must be backwashed at the specified flow rate to ensure it is flushed properly.
|MODEL #||PEAK FLOW||BACKWASH FLOW||FILTER TANK SIZE||SOLUTION TANK|
|075-AQF-OXI-100||5 GPM||4 GPM||9" X 48"||35 Gallon|
|075-AQF-OXI-150||7 GPM||5 GPM||10" x 54"||35 Gallon|
|075-AQF-OXI-200||10 GPM||8 GPM||12" X 52"||35 Gallon|
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Filter Type||Catalytic Carbon|
|Media Tank Size||Refer to specifications|
|Warranty||Lifetime on Carbon Tank
5 Years on Carbon Filter Valve & Valve Electronics
1 Years on Chemical Injection Pump and Water Meter
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
I am looking to buy the system listed below and I already have a water softener system on my house, should I install this system before the water softener systems or install it after the system? Also the H20 that you add to the system can you buy that in bigger quantities?Also if you fill up the 35 gallon tank how long will it last typically?AQUATROL OXI-GEN PROFESSIONAL GRADE IRON AND SULFUR REMOVAL SYSTEMThanks for your time.Russell
It would go BEFORE the softener.
Our H2O2 is stabilized so it has a shelf life of about a year. In many cases, 35 gallons can last up to a year. I suggest getting a feel for how much you will need before ordering a large quantity.
If I chose the system oxi 100 over the larger oxi 150 will it decrease my water pressure to the whole house. The unit will need to deliver water for two person household. the back wash pressure should be ok for the 100 or the 150.
No, it will not decrease the pressure, but the bigger system can deliver better quality water because of longer contact time.
Is the only difference between the 100, 150, qnd 200 systems the filter tank size?
The tank size and the amount of media inside which allows higher flow rates.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $383.00Sale Price: $229.95
Regular Price: $1,492.00Sale Price: $895.00
Regular Price: $62.00Sale Price: $36.95
Regular Price: $832.00Sale Price: $499.00
Regular Price: $1,665.00Sale Price: $999.00