view less−Product Description
Aquatec® CDP-8800 Booster Pump For RO Systems Over 50 GPD (High Flow). The CDP-8800 Series pumps are also compatible with most hydraulic shut-off valves with the PSW shut off tank controller switch
Includes Pressure Switch & Transformer
- Outstanding toughness, durability
- Designed for 30,000+ operating hours
- Adjustable pressure boost between 40-120 PSI
- Outlet pressures up to 160 PSI
- EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression
- Extremely quiet operation, less than 45 DBA
- Expels trapped air, eliminates air locks
- Runs dry without damage
- Pumphead can be mounted up or down
- Self-priming, 60 inch lift
- Improved venting system removes moisture
- Corrosion resistant exterior
- 3/8" Inlet/Outlet
- 115V transformer (included)
- 3/8" PSW Tank Pressure Switch (included)
view less-Additional Information
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
Will the booster pump come on during backwash cycle only to obtain a good thorough backwash? Need this in sediment tank and the iron filter tank as well water pressure sometimes is not adequate for good backwash. Only have iron filter tank at this time but soon add a sediment filter tank.
That is too small for an application like that.
You would need this: https://www.uswatersystems.com/grundfos-mq3-45-mark-iii-pump.html
Can I use this pump to increase the pressure in my master bath / shower? Only the shower lines?
No, it is not for that purpose
Can i use this booster pump on my lawn sprinkler system?
NO. This is for low usage low flow. It would burn up quick for irrigation.