view less−Product Description
Frequently called ASO - Easy to use 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings
- The ASO is clearly marked for ease of installation.
- The valve automatically shuts off production when the tank pressure reaches approximately 65% of the incoming line pressure.
- Fits practically any RO system.
- 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings
- Fits Watts and Flowmax RO system
- Fits Goldline, Apec and many other RO Systems
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
Is it necessary to use the 4 way shutoff valve? They seem to go out frquently. System works well for a couple of months then slowly lose pressure at the sink. pressure builds up at the valve at the input side and does not seem to let water through.
No, you don’t have to use one (ours rarely fail). But, if you don’t, you will waste a few hundred gallons a day down the drain… which will cost a lot more.
Another option is to use the permeate pump RO which wastes up to 80% less water and does not use the ASO valve: