view less−Product Description
Open-Frame Design Promotes Functionality and Serviceability. Our “Pretty Boy” Competitors with their “high-tech” looking cabinets, limit serviceability and cost a great deal more.
- Lower up-front costs (dealing direct saves thousands of dollars)
- Lower cost of operation (most other companies use proprietary filters, and membranes, which means you can only purchase the replacements from them at a much higher price, whereas with US WATER, we use non-proprietary replacement filters and membranes, which saves you thousands of dollars over the life of the system)
- Easier to service (in fact, lab personnel can often change filters themselves)
List of Components (see above photo)
- 4.5” x 20” 5 Micron Spun-Poly Pre-Filter
- 4.5” x 20” Carbon Block Filter
3. Reverse Osmosis System
- 2000 GPD Model
- Up to 75% Recovery
- Up to 98.5% Salts Rejection
- Includes Extra Low-Energy Membranes
- Includes Concentrate Recycle
- Includes S-150 Computer Controller with Auto-Flush
- Easy-Mount Frame Panel Allows for Simple Mounting - Saves Floor Space
4. DI Cartridges
- (2) Specially conditioned ion exchange resin ensures absolute ionic purity.
5. 265 Gallon Atmospheric Storage Tank
- An atmospheric tank is designed for ultrapure water and without the backpressure of a bladder, the reverse osmosis system will produce the highest quality water, which custs DI Cartridge costs.
6. Myron L Digital Conductivity Monitor
- Constantly Measures the Water Quality up to 18.2 Meg/Ohms
7. Re-Pressurization Pump
- Grundfos Variable Speed Pump Delivers Whatever volume is needed, as needed - from 1 to 20 GPM.
8. Ultraviolet Disinfection
- The Stainless Steel UV provides assurance that the water remain bacterially pure at the point of dispensing and reduces microorganisms and TOC levels.
9. .20 Micron Stainless Steel Polishing Filter
- Final barrier against bacteria and solids
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|